Attention Members! :)

Any changes made on the Forum, this is where you will find it. Any news, this is where we will share it with you!

Return to Forum Announcements

Attention Members! :)

Postby Guest » 20 Nov 2011, 15:01

Hey Guys,
I've had private message over load lately :roll: . I have copied a statement from one of Kim's older threads:
Please don't use private messages to admins or moderators when you could ask the question on the public side of the board. You'll get more answers that way and our admins and moderators have a life and are already quite busy, they can get to your questions on the board.
I have actually spent time responding to questions that have been posted, only to get a PM asking the same questions. There's so much information and questions that have already been answered in this forum if you just search the older threads. I felt fortunate that the others who were going through this at one time left there experiences. I'd also like to mention we aren't professionals and should never take the place of your doctors opinion. We are here to offer support and speak of our own experiences :)
I'd also like to encourage those who have healed or have knowledge to please feel free to offer support and give back! Image I don't know what I would have did without the support I received in this forum!
Thank you all! Image

Re: Attention Members! :)

Postby Tim » 24 Nov 2011, 09:10

Thanks for all you do here Dawn. You have a way to come across and soothe the mindset of other sufferers from these god forsaken things! We appreciate it and I'm glad you've stuck around. You have purpose here and we're lucky to have you.
Thanks again!
Tim
Tim
Salt Bather

Topics: 9

Re: Attention Members! :)

Postby Guest » 24 Nov 2011, 20:11

Image Image