No home grown tomatoes for me!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

No home grown tomatoes for me!

Postby sterlingbird » 13 Dec 2011, 07:58

Well I cannot speak for anyone else but for this fissure queen there will be no tomatoes for a while. Read that it was not a problem for some so I tested some juice. Went OK. Made some wonderful fresh vegetable soup yesterday. So good. Last evening started shooting fire from my tail. It continues this morning. I also had my husband find this rubbermaid padded bath mat and pillow for my birthday. No more bruises on my bony elbows. I feel like the bath tub queen. Also while I have you attention Can I use aloe directly from the plant and should it be good for this butt fire I have going? Thanks!
sterlingbird
Salt Bather

Topics: 8

Re: No home grown tomatoes for me!

Postby dwarfs8 » 14 Dec 2011, 05:32

I read ppl using aloe Vera directly frm the plant and has gd results, I use aloe Vera gel frm the bottle though.
Do note that aloe vera is a bit acidic too and can give u temporary sting on broken skin. But after the sting, the soothing n healing action shall start. It's also anti-inflammatory
dwarfs8
King Fissure

Topics: 19

Re: No home grown tomatoes for me!

Postby Guest » 14 Dec 2011, 06:50

Hi Sterling,
I used the aloe directly from the plant for months. It doesn't burn. Just peel all the skin away and put a piece of the flesh of the plant on the fissure or you can use the juices that come from the plant.
I used it on my leg once when I spilled hot water on it. The skin peeled away right when the water hit it. I ran to the yard, grab some aloe and applied it. It never burnt and healed in just a few days. Aloe is great!! It didn't heal my fissure but it helps and it doesn't hurt it at all.