Botox once again 11/07/07...

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Botox once again 11/07/07...

Postby Guest » 24 Oct 2007, 17:59

Hello,
I am having my shot on 11/7/07. Back to the OR. Thats where they have to do it so the insurance will cover it. I have been off and on with pain. No more bleeding though thank god. I can't wait for this shot. I hope it does the trick. How is everyone else feeling? I have not been on much because I don't want to sit at my computer to long. I try to stay off my butt. I have been thinking of everyone. I will let you know how it goes but I will be on again before my shot checking up with you guys.
Take Care,
Patty
:snn:
Thank you lecia for my Snoopy emoticon!!!!!!

Re: Botox once again 11/07/07...

Postby Deleted User 5 » 24 Oct 2007, 18:18

I think they should get it to you sooner before anything happens to cause a major setback. Why wait? It only makes sense to keep the healing rate constant!
But i am happy you'll get more relief soon, and with the second shot you should really be giving the old bum a rest and the healing should kick in!
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 24 Oct 2007, 18:46

I am glad you got the botox scheduled. I bet it will really get you over this slump and get you on your way.
Overall are you still feeling better than you did before the shot?
Okay-I know you aren't feeling great but I think you promised us a Halloween dress up picture?
:=/:

Postby Guest » 25 Oct 2007, 16:43

Yes Lecia I am better. I am way better than I was back in June. But I think thiis second shot will do the trick. I hope. I have to wait until 11/7 because that was the first available OR time thay had. I will be super careful until then.
Take Care
Patty
:snn:

Postby Deleted User 5 » 25 Oct 2007, 17:29

I like the Silk that has the Omega 3's in it, Patty....
You and Lecia can have the All-bran buds...
Deleted User 5

Postby happyass » 25 Oct 2007, 20:04

i love chocolate silk soy milk! that is really great soy milk chocolate - its like drinking the real chocolate milk!
and of course, all bran bran buds....
i also love the all bran multi-grain and garlic herb snack crackers; they go great with tuna, on their own, or with soup or dare i say, some great pepperjack cheese!!!! mmmmmmm.......
good luck patty!!!!
yeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....don't go crazy and eat lots of candy on halloween then!
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Guest » 26 Oct 2007, 18:52

Gareth:
Here's a picture of my baby. Sammy Santino (The Godfather Kitty) He is 15lbs and has stuck by me thru this whole AF ordeal.
Patty