Do Hemmies Bleed/

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Do Hemmies Bleed/

Postby SunshineHope » 17 Oct 2007, 03:20

Hey all. I hope everyone's doing great & enjoying life.
I have a question about hemmies - do they bleed? It was a little weird, the last time I went to my CRS (in July, I think), he said I have two fissures and both of them are on my left side (one at the 9 oclock position & one around 7 oclock). I've frequently, however, felt some pain on my right side around the 3 oclock position - this is on and off. I am trying to figure out if this is a hemmy or another fissure, because my CRS didn't mention anything about a 3rd fissure :cyclops: lol !
About 2 days ago, I had a little bit of a painful BM, but it wasn't bad at all compared to other days. Since then though, I've been a bit sore, and I'm rather confused. I was feeling pain at the 3oclock position this time - more than my other two fissures that are probably still healing... I don't think I could've given myself a new fissure - the BM wasn't even as painful as previous ones have been!! There was also a bit of pinkish blood - not really bright red but enough drops to make me a little worried - and I'm pretty sure they were coming from the 3oclock position, as anything on my other side wasn't hurting much... So at the end of all this, I'm speculating that maybe I have a hemmy at the 3oclock position?? (I just don't want to believe I could have a fissure there! )
Do hemmies bleed?
Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks! xx Image
SunshineHope
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 38

Re: Do Hemmies Bleed/

Postby buttgirl » 17 Oct 2007, 09:25

Hemmies do bleed. that much I know. But others on the board know more.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby Deleted User 5 » 17 Oct 2007, 10:30

I never really had them before or after my fissure, but BG is right, they can and do bleed, but not always...
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 17 Oct 2007, 12:10

Yes, hemmies can bleed and that is usually the first sign that you have one. Internal hemmies don't normally hurt though unless they prolapse. I think it is possible that the pain you have there may not be from anything at all-it could be referred from the other side. The nerves down there are very sensitive and you can feel all sorts of weird sensations as it is a very sophisticated network.
If you are keeping your bowels soft, regular and aren't straining you should be fine. These three things help to prevent them.
:/]:

Postby Guest » 17 Oct 2007, 13:37

SunshineHope wrote:Hey all. I hope everyone's doing great & enjoying life.
I have a question about hemmies - do they bleed? It was a little weird, the last time I went to my CRS (in July, I think), he said I have two fissures and both of them are on my left side (one at the 9 oclock position & one around 7 oclock). I've frequently, however, felt some pain on my right side around the 3 oclock position - this is on and off. I am trying to figure out if this is a hemmy or another fissure, because my CRS didn't mention anything about a 3rd fissure :cyclops: lol !
About 2 days ago, I had a little bit of a painful BM, but it wasn't bad at all compared to other days. Since then though, I've been a bit sore, and I'm rather confused. I was feeling pain at the 3oclock position this time - more than my other two fissures that are probably still healing... I don't think I could've given myself a new fissure - the BM wasn't even as painful as previous ones have been!! There was also a bit of pinkish blood - not really bright red but enough drops to make me a little worried - and I'm pretty sure they were coming from the 3oclock position, as anything on my other side wasn't hurting much... So at the end of all this, I'm speculating that maybe I have a hemmy at the 3oclock position?? (I just don't want to believe I could have a fissure there! )
Do hemmies bleed?
Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks! xx Image

I had hemmies when i was pregnant and they bled. You're really going through it aren't you! 2 fissures....ouch! :shock:
I read somewhere that hemmie cream can annoy fissures, so not sure how you would deal with it if it is one Image
Are you due to see your CRS anytime soon?
Hope you get some relief soon Image

Postby happyass » 17 Oct 2007, 20:30

there's a wonderful hemmy cream that is homeopathic and sold at whole foods that helped me.
for the hemmy too, i would recommend the vicks but if you have open fissures nearby it may be a sting but eventually will feel so cool and numb. i use the vicks to shut up the skin tag **** that bothers me once in a blue moon.
my acupuncturist gave me some herbs to deal with my skin tag and it has helped.
last monday though i think a little external hemmy or skin tag or whatever popped and bled. i felt better the next day.
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby val » 19 Oct 2007, 14:56

When I first had my fissure I was told it was hemmies, and I told my doctor I was bleeding a lot, and he said that was normal for hemmies to bleed a lot.
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby buttgirl » 19 Oct 2007, 15:07

HA, what's the name of the homeopathic hemmie remedy?
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby SunshineHope » 20 Oct 2007, 01:28

Okay. Thanks everyone for the advice.
SunshineHope
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 38

Postby Guest » 02 Nov 2007, 07:22

Hemmies don’t always bleed. Even severe piles may cause a lot of pain without bleeding.