I might be able to help

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

I might be able to help

Postby janbind » 22 Jun 2012, 21:43

Hi, i am new to this forum. I've never posted anything anywhere before but i have had the horrible experience of having anal fissure and i wanted to share what i had done to rid of this problem. I hope i will be able to help at least one person here.
I went to the doctor and here is what he told me to do.
1. get Neosporin
2. get Carmax (the lip balm for cold sores)
3. get rubber finger gloves (individual finger slip ons, you can get them at any pharmacy or general store like Dominicks)
4. get moist wipes (prep H would work)
Put the rubber finger sleeve on, apply neosporin on it, and insert it into your anus, but not too far. Alternate with carmax balm. Do so multiple times a day. Alternating neosporin and carmax. Both neosporin and carmax might sting at first when you apply it. But the stinging will go away fast. I promise you.
Also, sit in sitz baths 5-6 times a day or as often as you can.
Wipe the area with moist wipes after using the bathroom.
This worked like miracle for me day one!!! I felt relief right away. I hope this helps you too! and neosporin eventually heals the wound.
Good luck!!!
janbind

Topics: 1

Re: I might be able to help

Postby BillUltra » 10 Jul 2012, 19:38

For me controlling constipation and bm texture was the key. Neosporin might provide relief from infection, but if you rip it right back open the next morning with a large hard bm, it's gonna take forever to heal. I have no experience with carmax or how it could affect the condition.
Sorry to "poop" on your solution, but I'm truly glad it's working for you.
BillUltra
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 19

Re: I might be able to help

Postby janbind » 11 Jul 2012, 20:53

I just wanted to share what has worked fast and still works to this day. i have stopped using both the carmax and neosporin two weeks ago. And I've had my follow up with the doctor this week and everything is great. I highly recommend this approach to all those who have suffered for long and haven't yet tried this remedy. This is just information. What you do with it us up to you.
Good luck and best wishes to all for fast recovery!
janbind

Topics: 1