This mucous is killing me

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

This mucous is killing me

Postby TORTURE » 18 Aug 2012, 20:10

i dont see any of you guys with this problem unfortunatly i have a hemm on top of a fissure and my doc says this is causing the mucous i mean all day long im getting mucous its so annoying so now it almost a month with it anyone else ever hear of this i know one person on here butthurt shares the same problem but anyone else?
TORTURE
Fibre Addict

Topics: 9

Re: This mucous is killing me

Postby Savaici » 18 Aug 2012, 21:26

Sorry you continue to be in pain and have so many different problems.
The hemorrhoid sound like a sentinel pile, which is what happens when a fissure goes from the acute stage (before about two months) to chronic.
Are you seeing a colon and rectal surgeon(CRS)? You have mentioned going to the doctor a few times, but if you are seeing a GP they know basically nothing about fissures, and the longer you wait to see an expert the worse a fissure can become, creating scar tissue etc.
The doctor saying that the hemorrhoid can be the cause of the mucous I have not heard of before, but irritation of the fissure can certainly give you bloody stools and mucous.
Your best bet, IMO, is to have an examination, possibly under anesthetic, by a CRS who can tell you what is going on so that you don't have to guess at it, and continue suffering.
Sorry for your pain with it all. Can definitely empathize there! Image
Sav
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Re: This mucous is killing me

Postby TORTURE » 18 Aug 2012, 21:44

hey sav, yes it is a crs i been going to this is actually my second one it sucks cause i was all better and got hit with it again what he says is the whiping is causing more mucous so try not to wipe as much and it will go away but its hard when u feel it there i have to wipe it its not even painfull my fissure isnt as painfull as the first one i had just the mucous stuff sucks but whatever guess ill get another opinion thanks for the reply
TORTURE
Fibre Addict

Topics: 9