I cried...

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

I cried...

Postby findinghappiness » 29 Aug 2012, 15:45

Earlier today I went to the bathroom and I was checking after I finished to see if there was any blood, I was elated to see none. For the first time in 4 days, there wasn't any blood. I legit cried tears of joy. But I was also a little angry because it still hurts down there. And I know later today or tomorrow there will probably be blood again. :( But it was a nice break.
I've been having pain and slight bleeding off and on for years now. I'm 24 years old. And I've never gone to see the doctor. I'm too scared Image Haha. I know I should though.
Instead whenever this stuff flares up, I just up my fiber and water intake, take some stool softeners, take it easy on the dairy, and use some creams or wipes. The pain and bleeding usually goes away in 2 days. But this time around its been 4 days. I can only blame myself. As soon as the pain goes away I get lazy with the fiber and eat horribly. Ugh. It's an awful cycle I have myself in.
I'm glad I found this website though. Every time the pain starts it really does hurt. :( And whenever I see blood on the paper or in the bowl I just start crying. I know now how everyone feels. So I'm here for anyone!
findinghappiness

Topics: 1