pain relief

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

pain relief

Postby richibeno » 12 Sep 2012, 09:46

hi guys ,2 days post botox and polyp removed,in a lot of pain ,for long time after a bm,
no blood at the mo ,dont know what the pain is fissure botox or from the wound from polyp,
i am type 2 diabetic as well ,dont want to get bunged up constipated ,is there any pain relief i can buy over the counter to take the edge off ,does ibuprofen constipate you ,am taking paracitamol,using rectogesic day and night ,,jumping in shower after a bm,movicol in morning and before bed loads of water ,this is pain though
richibeno
VIP

Topics: 28

Re: pain relief

Postby Sue27uk » 12 Sep 2012, 13:23

I took ibuprofen for my pain and still do occassionally, I have IBS and it hasn't caused me to be contipated. You could try co-codamol, as long as you continue to take your movicol and drink lots of water. It can constipate but I only had one very sometimes which I found effective. Should be ok in small doses! :)
Sue27uk
Fissureologist

Topics: 21

Re: pain relief

Postby mikejamesjhm » 19 Sep 2012, 03:35

Some repercussions of aging - those greyish hair and crow's feet, for example merely change the way we look. As we age on the outside, our joint parts and structures also get older, which often results in Pain. And as opposed to changes to our skin and hair that only impact what we see in the reflection, discomfort Joint Pain can intervene with almost every aspect of daily life. Simple projects like weeding the garden, starting a can of broth, or ascending the stairways become difficulties. Luckily, there are effective products that can provide relief without the adverse reactions associated with prescribed treatments and over-the-counter drugs. Image
mikejamesjhm

Excessive anti-inflammatory drugs can cause lower bowel pain

Postby Coconut Oil Healed me » 19 Sep 2012, 08:43

Four years ago I was involved in a motor vehicle accident which caused a great deal of pain. I have been using pain killers - (NSAIDS non-steroidal anti-inflammatories) 6-8 times a day for the past four years. I ended up with inflamed bowels. Incredible pain in my lower bowel area. No pain in the upper abdomen. Initially the doctors thought it was just an anal fissure and the bleeding was due to internal hemorrhoids. But it was the ADVIL and other drugs that was causing the burning sensation in my rear and the bleeding.
The more pain I had the more ADVIL and anti-inflammatories I took. Unknowingly causing more pain.
As soon as I stopped the Advil the bleeding stopped. GOOGLE "excessive NSAIDS".
I have had two colonoscopies. On both they could not see any inflammation but when they did biopsies they found bowel inflammation. I am taking hyrdocortisone acetate 10% enema foam (CORTIFOAM).
I healed the anal fissure with virgin coconut oil.
I went to emergency five times before they figured out I had colitis. Internal hemorrhoids usually do not cause any pain.
I have stopped all pain killers for my back and only use a sleeping pill at night. The bleeding has stopped.
I was going to the bathroom 10 - 30 times a day. I was good in the morning until I had my first bowel movement and then my sphincter would be spasming continually until I had another bowel movement. It was the body pushing out all the poison. By the end of the day I was pushing out a small amount of yellow pus from the inflamed bowel.
So my anal fissure is healed, the scope tests revealed no visible problems (hemorrhoids) inside, yet still I had burning pain, especially sitting. It turns out I have inflamed bowels and the enema foam has greatly decreased the pain.
I almost had my sphincter sliced open when the real pain was just inside my anus area due to inflammation caused by too many pain killers.
Coconut Oil Healed me
Fibre Addict