A Welcome and a Thank You!!!

Any changes made on the Forum, this is where you will find it. Any news, this is where we will share it with you!

Return to Forum Announcements

A Welcome and a Thank You!!!

Postby Savaici » 20 Sep 2012, 07:27

Want to welcome jr2, Ever The Optimist and Davo as VIPs on the Anal Fissure Support Forum. You have all provided help, advice and support to many over the months and will am sure keep it up as often as you can! Image
Also, PinkSparkle has been made a Moderator and am sure will go on to help our members as so many have done before her Image
Would also like to say a big thank you to the Admins who still look in - Kim and Cherylk - and any others who peek in from time to time and keep an eye still on us all. You have all done a lot for the forum over the years, and thanks to Val in Australia who started it all. And a thank you to the moderators too!!! Image Image Image Image Hope I can do my bit.
Savaici
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Re: A Welcome and a Thank You!!!

Postby Deleted User 5 » 20 Sep 2012, 17:14

I just know it is so wonderful that we still have great boardies here who are willing to make sure this is a place everyone can safely and effectively come to for help with something most people (thankfully) have no idea about. My hats are off to you two for continuing a great, and hopefully healing, experience here! Image
Deleted User 5

Postby PinkSparkle » 25 Sep 2012, 14:28

savaici wrote:Also, PinkSparkle has been made a Moderator and am sure will go on to help our members as so many have done before her Image

Thanks! Image :D
PinkSparkle
Salt Bather

Topics: 4

Postby Ever the Optimist » 21 Apr 2013, 02:30

Wow,
Never been onto this bit of the site before!!
Thankyou Image - I will be here for a long time I'm sure.....Just happy to be here helping anyone I can :D
Such an amazing and well run site! Brilliant work all...
Chronic Fissure diagnosed December 2011
Healed by Diltiazem around Feb 2013
Anal Fistula followed burst abscess in June 2012
2 internal troublesome piles remain & suspected, but undiagnosed, ongoing Levator Ani type symptoms & flare-ups
Ever the Optimist

Topics: 24
Mood: Living life again