BLOOD AFTER 9 WKS HELP!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

BLOOD AFTER 9 WKS HELP!

Postby Guest » 29 Sep 2012, 12:06

Hi i had botox 9wks ago and was doing great no pain, no blood until today so disappointed Image . I suffer with constipation all my life. My CRS reckons im on movicol for life nothing else works for me. I took my usual dose of movicol & lactulose last night, when i was going to the loo this morning i got the familiar feeling of passing glass i couldn't believe it. My BM was a bit hard but then soft but when i looked there was bright red blood on toilet paper. I didn't get the terrible pain afterwards as i presume botox is still working its just stingy and sore all day. I'm terrified when botox wears off i'll be back to square one. I saw my CRS 2 wks ago she said i was healing but may need more botox and has me booked in for colonoscopy in 3 wks time to see if anything else is going on.
Any advice would be great Image

Re: BLOOD AFTER 9 WKS HELP!

Postby richibeno » 29 Sep 2012, 12:28

hi bailey so sorry to hear this ,i think it could just be a little set back ,you still got nitro use it, keep up what you are doing ,maybe up you movicol a bit
good luck mate.
richibeno
VIP

Topics: 28

Postby teacherel » 29 Sep 2012, 14:56

Hi Bailey, Im really sorry for you, I know the feeling tho, ive been doing good recently only slight pain after BM but last week I had a bleed after a movement. I didnt think it was a hard one but something tore.. its a nightmare. Im back to see my surgeon in 4 weeks so I reckon he will want to do the LIS. at this stage I think Im just going to go for it. My friend is scheduled to have a LIS done in Nov so ill keep you posted. I had hoped the botox was a success for you as I was going to suggest it to my surgeon but I dont know if it will work at this stage for me.
teacherel
Fibre Addict

Topics: 6

Postby Guest » 29 Sep 2012, 15:39

Hi rich, I really hope it's nothing but I've been bleeding spots all day not looking good 😒.
Hi teacherel, great to hear from you I'm so disappointed really thought it was working for me but I suppose my constipation will always haunt me.
Glad to hear you are not too bad & that you are ready for LIS pg your CRS will go ahead with it for you. I hope your friend gets on well too let's know how that goes. I know my CRS will do more Botox before LIS so I'll just have to wait till 23rd to see what she suggests.