I healed my AF with turmeric and coconut oil

Discuss changes in diet that have helped you manage your fissure, or any supplements or medications/creams that have been effective.

Return to Diet Tips / Supplements

I healed my AF with turmeric and coconut oil

Postby devi.kodali1 » 05 Oct 2012, 22:02

Hi all:
Want to spread the word and help atleast some people to whom my formula might work out. I dont usually get constipated but this time I stopped my BM + got dehydrated and the next BM, I had it like rocks coming out. Strained my self and ofcourse had pain and blood for a month. Sitting and standing were both like Impossible to me.
First sign of blood..took it for granted..after 4 days got metamucil....which made my stools bigger and had BM for 4-5 times a day...7 days went to doc..he gave me colace+ metamucil+ antibiotics.
Colace made my initial stool bigger which again left me in pain and blood. So stopped taking both Metamucil and Colace. After finshing the Antibiotics course I went to another doctor who was like have to get Sigmidoscopy and enemas and this time I got Diltiazem. I did not see the doctor again and nither did I use Diltiazem. Getting a scope inside when I was already torn scared the hell out of me.
I did this to cure:
Pray to god.
layed down all day down on my stomach.
Put mix of turmeric (Indian herb - for blood circulation and antibiotic) and coconut oil down there.
Put lots of turmeric in my food (blood circulation) too. My food was like all yellow.
Drink lots of water (no exception)
Ate nothing other than Oatmeal and mixed vegitables (mix of carrots, beans and corn), boiled corn, cooked lentils (fiber and protein).
Drink warm to little hot water early in the morning and lay down before having BM. This makes the initial hard one to soften up.
WALK when ever you feel little releived. u need blood circulation to the tear.
This is my experience and hope this helps atleast one another person and ofcourse how can I forget to say thanks to this wonderful forum.
Lesson learnt: Never stop your BM. This AF left me in depression for a month.
devi.kodali1

Topics: 1

Re: I healed my AF with turmeric and coconut oil

Postby owmybum » 08 Oct 2012, 02:21

Thanks for the info. So glad you found something that worked for you.
Omb
fissure after hem banding and tag removal feb 11
Pelvic floor therapy
Diltiazem
Botox June 13
Nitro
Internal flap July 14
EUA and polyps removed Nov 14
Diagnosed with neuropathy Jan 15
Diagnosed with HS EDS type 3 (causes poor wound healing )
owmybum

Topics: 42
Mood: UGH !