I am giving up!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: I am giving up!

Postby Deleted User 1775 » 25 Jan 2013, 10:54

Fernie, thanks for the positive thoughts. Which I don't get about 2 months ago when I went to my CRS he told me it was healed. But I still have soreness and irritation. So I am seeing a new CRS in a few weeks to see what she has to say. I do agree having the surgery has helped the problem and i have had better days. I just want it to be 100% normal down there. I have been using coconut oil and it helps sooth it a bit. I also heard it can take up to a year for the whole area like the skin to be back to normal. I hope that is true because I don't know what else I can do. Cheers to healing forever.
Deleted User 1775

Postby Fernie1 » 26 Jan 2013, 00:11

Jd, so glad your going to a new Crs..sometimes these Crs we go to don't see anything with their eyes but they certaintly don't feel the bumm pains we go through! Just because they don't see anything doesn't mean we don't feel the pains. I hope your new Crs answers your questions and brings you some options for relief and healing. Please keep us posted with how it went at your new Crs visit.
Fernie1
Salt Bather

Topics: 3

Postby ring of fire » 26 Jan 2013, 14:15

Miralax or the generic form will soften your poop and make it more comfortable. I am also a long time sufferer - 20 yrs. Had the LIS but it did not help and may have caused some narrowing/scar tissue BUT I was overseas and a CRS did not perform my surgery - big mistake. Stick to a CRS with experience. Keep your stool soft, lubricate with coconut oil, take hot baths every single day. Usually the Miralax and hot baths keep my pain at bay but recently the pain has become unbearable. Going to a CRS next week. Good luck!!! Message me if you want!
ring of fire
Salt Bather

Topics: 4