Rectiv Ointment any success with it?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Rectiv Ointment any success with it?

Postby CrackinUp » 19 Feb 2013, 16:30

If you get them immediately afterwards then I guess this is the best time. I have no idea why my ass does nothing for 2 hours then starts... some wired routine it's got itself in Image
For me it seems to last 3-4 hours. I can top up after this for further relief even though the instructions say not to (emergencies only!!).
CrackinUp
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11

Postby CrackinUp » 19 Feb 2013, 16:31

Oh, in case I misunderstood the tube lasts around 6 weeks.
CrackinUp
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11

Postby GGky1959 » 19 Feb 2013, 16:36

CrackinUp wrote:Oh, in case I misunderstood the tube lasts around 6 weeks.

WOW, that's good to know....if I see improvement, its worth the money and the refill if needed. Thanks again Up!!
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 25

Postby coconut » 19 Feb 2013, 17:15

GGky1959 wrote:
coconut wrote:I wish you lived near me. I can't bear to throw out my Rectiv, but I will never, ever, ever use it again, and I only used 2 doses.

OMG, why? Please do tell.....I'm anticpating good things from this, but I really don't want to waste anymore money on things that don't work, what was your experiences....

Because it triggered my chronic migraines. I wouldn't put too much worry into this happening to you. If you had this syndrome, you would know it already. It was at least as painful as the AF. And I've spent quite a few days rolling in bed crying for my mother from the AF.
coconut
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby GGky1959 » 20 Feb 2013, 11:20

coconut wrote:
GGky1959 wrote:
coconut wrote:I wish you lived near me. I can't bear to throw out my Rectiv, but I will never, ever, ever use it again, and I only used 2 doses.

OMG, why? Please do tell.....I'm anticpating good things from this, but I really don't want to waste anymore money on things that don't work, what was your experiences....

Because it triggered my chronic migraines. I wouldn't put too much worry into this happening to you. If you had this syndrome, you would know it already. It was at least as painful as the AF. And I've spent quite a few days rolling in bed crying for my mother from the AF.

Since Monday I have been crying like a little baby until my Aleve kicks in....I don't know for some reason the pain is becoming more severe for me, these spasm are just getting worser and worser. I have less than an hour to pick up this px.....I'm just beside myself with pain and I haven't been able to function anymore. My bm's are becoming less painful, but the after effects are just killing me and the hemmorroids are just getting worse also...I called my pc and as usual no answers....I feel so defeated and lost, so defeated.
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby coconut » 20 Feb 2013, 17:47

GGky1959 wrote:
coconut wrote:
GGky1959 wrote:

Since Monday I have been crying like a little baby until my Aleve kicks in....I don't know for some reason the pain is becoming more severe for me, these spasm are just getting worser and worser. I have less than an hour to pick up this px.....I'm just beside myself with pain and I haven't been able to function anymore. My bm's are becoming less painful, but the after effects are just killing me and the hemmorroids are just getting worse also...I called my pc and as usual no answers....I feel so defeated and lost, so defeated.

This is exactly what happened with me a week ago. Today, I am feeling much better and beginning to think that I might be healing. Maybe this is the kind of pain that needs to get worse before it can get better, or at least, we can tell ourselves this to help us be patient. I had to give up advil because of the stomach issues and I've been pleasantly surprised to learn that I don't have much horrible pain, even without the advil.
coconut
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby GGky1959 » 20 Feb 2013, 18:51

CoCo, I'm really happy for you....good luck with not having to use the pain meds...I truly live for that day!!
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist