Painless BM but still get spasms

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Painless BM but still get spasms

Postby CrackinUp » 23 Feb 2013, 05:29

Positive is good :D
I had a costa coffee yesterday afternoon and a large glass of red last night... am fine today. Maybe in (strict) moderation these things are not so bad. It's cheered me up a bit!! Feel a little bit more normal.
My IBS has been playing up a bit all week though, and whilst it's not painful it's so annoying! It's doing the whole 'you will go to the toilet twice each morning' thing to me. Now I know when it gets in the habit of this it's very difficult to break, so I've been holding on... for 3/4 mornings in a row now!
Has no effect on the next day's BM holding it in. I've tried going with the second BM and you get spasms - it's too much for the fissure. So the pain holding it in outweighs the pain going twice. Why it's suddenly decided to do this around 2-3 hours after the morning BM I'll never know. Perhaps the introduction of one coffee per day to my diet. :(
I actually think a combination of IBS and a slightly acidic diet (I love wine and coffee) has done this to me. Going to the toilet 2-3 times in one day is not good for you. Neither is going once every 3-4 days, which is people at the other end of the spectrum.
I dunno... all these lucky people with in between poos. Sod them and their perfect poos. In fact the next time I see someone I'm going to imagine them doing a poo just to make me feel better... the dirty perfect pooers that they are!! Image
CrackinUp
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11

Postby Rachael 1984 » 23 Feb 2013, 05:40

:D Image Funny!! yes the IBS definitely plays a role. I too like wine and Chinese, which i am just dreaming about at the moment. I have been having weird thoughts too in my head when i talk to or see people! Why haven't you got Fissures? Why can you poo normally and i can't and i have Fissures, and you don't????????? Image
I only go once in the morning normally, but had a weird incident yesterday where i felt like i needed to go but couldn't, then had a hardish BM this morning. EEK. Not sure if i ate too much Fibre(Not sure if this is my enemy).
I have just posted about it.
My CRS said never to hold it, because it will cause harder BM and constipation. But he hasn't got Fissures!!
Wonder if any CRS'S have ever suffered Image bad with them like us???
Hem Banding sept 2012
2Fissures
Nitro- Effective short term
April 2013-Botox-Effective short term
Diltazem-No effect, developed Rash
July 2014-Diagnosed High Resting Pressure
LIS performed on 17.9.14
Ongoing pain/re-tears. Awaiting pressure test results.
Rachael 1984

Topics: 26
Mood: Please heal!

Postby CrackinUp » 23 Feb 2013, 06:38

Your CRS can kiss my butt... actually if that would cure me I might actually let him Image
If I don't hold on, a pathetic amount of runny IBS style pooper comes out. It doesn't achieve anything other than irritating the fissure. I agree holding on is bad, but not in this context as it makes absolutely no difference to the next days BM. Been doing this for about 4 days now !!
I would imagine a CRS would spot the signs waaaaaay before us mere mortal, under anally educated, peculiar pooers could do. We stand no chance - not even the GP's know!! One of mine was horrified when I described the pain, I genuinely think I scared her / freaked her out. She should try being on this side of it Image
CrackinUp
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11

Postby Rachael 1984 » 23 Feb 2013, 13:39

Ha ha! Yes docs don't get it! When I told mine, she didn't even look. I told her it was back, she didn't seem to care! I had to ask and pester her! Now she kisses my butt, because I nag and nag at her! Sure she hates me! I don't care though it's my health. Sure you wouldn't want another man Kissing your Butt! Funny
Hem Banding sept 2012
2Fissures
Nitro- Effective short term
April 2013-Botox-Effective short term
Diltazem-No effect, developed Rash
July 2014-Diagnosed High Resting Pressure
LIS performed on 17.9.14
Ongoing pain/re-tears. Awaiting pressure test results.
Rachael 1984

Topics: 26
Mood: Please heal!

Postby GGky1959 » 23 Feb 2013, 15:27

Rachael 1984 wrote:Ha ha! Yes docs don't get it! When I told mine, she didn't even look. I told her it was back, she didn't seem to care! I had to ask and pester her! Now she kisses my butt, because I nag and nag at her! Sure she hates me! I don't care though it's my health. Sure you wouldn't want another man Kissing your Butt! Funny

I wish I had the guts you have Rache (smile). I'm too vulnerable at this point to be demanding anymore. If people who knew me, knew how beaten I've become, they wouldn't believe it. I've always been this aggressive go getter and now, I'm so beaten up by this desease that I've become this inwardly cowardly wimp and people are starting to notice it. I'm not sociable anymore. I have got to take control over this and my life again....how? I'm just not sure anymore....I wish I had your balls, especially when it comes to doctors....I use to....before all this...but not anymore. This AF has won!!
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 25