CRS appt today and botox question

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: CRS appt today and botox question

Postby sotiredofthis » 27 Feb 2013, 14:41

[quote="GGky1959"Yes, I do need to give this cream more time......at this point, its nada. The headaches are really bad and I have to go back to work Friday, how on earth I'm gonna time manage all this is up in the air. I can't do my regime at work, so I have to time this to for morning and after work...a feat within itself. Right now I'm so weak from last night, I just want to pass out.....up all night with tears and pain. I live for the day my biggest concern in life, is my car, my kids and the bills.....I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick of just focusing on my but, I'm so sick of it.[/quote]
I completely understand wanting to get back to normal! I have 4 kids at home that I also homeschool and some days I was not a nice person to be around. I feel terrible about that. I wish there was some easy fix for this. I'm so sick of it, too!
sotiredofthis
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 33

Postby GGky1959 » 27 Feb 2013, 15:09

sotiredofthis wrote:[quote="GGky1959"Yes, I do need to give this cream more time......at this point, its nada. The headaches are really bad and I have to go back to work Friday, how on earth I'm gonna time manage all this is up in the air. I can't do my regime at work, so I have to time this to for morning and after work...a feat within itself. Right now I'm so weak from last night, I just want to pass out.....up all night with tears and pain. I live for the day my biggest concern in life, is my car, my kids and the bills.....I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick of just focusing on my but, I'm so sick of it.

I completely understand wanting to get back to normal! I have 4 kids at home that I also homeschool and some days I was not a nice person to be around. I feel terrible about that. I wish there was some easy fix for this. I'm so sick of it, too![/quote]
Thanks for responding.....this thing is exhausting. I'm on vacation for 2 weeks and every single day save for maybe two.....two, I have cried and been in pain. Two weeks wasted on this dreaded illness. Unbelievable and so sad. I feel so deflated, so weak, so sad, so miserable, you name the action verb that's negative and its how I feel. And just when you think fate is gonna give you a break..... Image its time for another bm.....listen, I raised 5 and like you, good days bad....but.......nothing stops the flow of love we both share for our kids, so please don't feel bout it, if they only knew, eh? :D
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 25

Postby CrackinUp » 27 Feb 2013, 15:29

GGky1959 wrote:Question? what does this mean? I leave it as long as I can before I apply it, and found this helped to reduce the symptoms more quickly. I'm having a brain angel gas and can't figure it out...no pun intended (smile)

My fissure isn't sore until 2-3 hours after a BM. If I go at 7am, I'll be starting to spasm around 10am. I have no idea why but that's what it does.
If I apply the nitro right afterwards it would wear off around 3-4 hours later, meaning it's only working while I'm not actually having a spasm! It then wears off and I'm in pain. If I wait until I can feel the irritation start at around 10am and then apply it, the nitro lasts for long enough to kill the spasm pain completely. Takes me right through to 1/2pm by which point I'm fine :)
But everyone seems to be so different with pain... confusing Image
CrackinUp
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11

Postby GGky1959 » 27 Feb 2013, 19:52

CrackinUp wrote:
GGky1959 wrote:Question? what does this mean? I leave it as long as I can before I apply it, and found this helped to reduce the symptoms more quickly. I'm having a brain angel gas and can't figure it out...no pun intended (smile)

My fissure isn't sore until 2-3 hours after a BM. If I go at 7am, I'll be starting to spasm around 10am. I have no idea why but that's what it does.
If I apply the nitro right afterwards it would wear off around 3-4 hours later, meaning it's only working while I'm not actually having a spasm! It then wears off and I'm in pain. If I wait until I can feel the irritation start at around 10am and then apply it, the nitro lasts for long enough to kill the spasm pain completely. Takes me right through to 1/2pm by which point I'm fine :)
But everyone seems to be so different with pain... confusing Image

I have to confess, I've only been using this for a few days, so I have a way to go before I start to feel any real effects of this; I'm hearing it takes a few weeks. So far I've been applying this based on the 12 hour window need, rather than the pain need, something you've put in my head to do.....(another reason I love this site Image . So that's what I think I'll start doing. I definately don't want to go through excruciating pain at work, since my job is a sit down 9 hour a day job. The best thing I can hope for is to have a morning bm and go from their.....Geeezzzus even trying to cure this stuff is complicated.... Image Thanks
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 25