No Blood in last two days but my AF is more painful, why?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: No Blood in last two days but my AF is more painful, why?

Postby galamat » 13 Mar 2013, 14:34

marg6043, waoo I wish I could have a good doctor, mine just prescribed me the medicine, I didn't even tell to come back.
Thank you for the tips, strongly appreciated.
galamat
Salt Bather

Topics: 6

Postby marg6043 » 13 Mar 2013, 16:02

glamat if you stay in this board you are going to learn a lot, read a lot and with trial and error you will find something that will help you deal with the fissure and live a comfortable life.
That is, if you chose to avoid LIS or any other surgical procedures, is not an easy road or decision to suffer until relief comes your way, sometimes is a waste of time and months of suffering but sometimes is worth it.
I am glad that I have a great CRS doctor and that he respect my decision for alternative care to see if I can avoid surgery, something I have learn with fissures is that once you have it and experience the pain and horrible discomfort of one you will never forget.
I have my next app. on June, let see if things are still going as good as they are now.
My fissure is there, that is not question about it, but is doing much better and I can have a normal life again.
marg6043
King Fissure

Topics: 8

Postby galamat » 13 Mar 2013, 19:13

LIS is a no no for me now, I had surgery for hemohrroids with my 1st pregnancy, then 5 years later I got hemmies again with my second pregnancy, I went to the Chinese, and they put me some herbs and the hemmies fell off, but because of this last procedure I got this fissure.
What a have learned from that is that surgery does not always means cure, and you have to give human nature a chance. I have also read in this forum about pain after surgery. Oh my...I won't have surgery, not in a million years, I'll try all the creams in the world before that. Surgery is a last last resort for me.
You'll see that yours will be just fine, you seen to be very careful.
Thank you so much!
galamat
Salt Bather

Topics: 6

Postby marg6043 » 13 Mar 2013, 20:22

Yes, I remember reading your introduction and talking about your hems and how now you have the fissure.
So, sorry to hear that getting your hems off caused the fissure, but I have read that it happens specially after the rubber band procedure as the area is raw and open when they fall off.
Perhaps because of this the fissure is going to be temporarily and will heal on its own.
One of the reasons I am avoiding surgery is because I feel like you, I know surgery help many people and I am not shy from pain but what if I am in that small group that it doesn't help and make things worst.
That is why I am doing what I can to heal naturally.
With proper care I think I can live with the fissure the way it is right now.
marg6043
King Fissure

Topics: 8