candida and zinc

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: candida and zinc

Postby suzyljank » 24 Mar 2013, 19:39

Hi if you're lacking in magnesium there is a wonderful supplement called Natural Calm. It's easy to take and helps keep bms soft.
suzyljank

Topics: 23
Mood: very optimistic

Postby coconut » 24 Mar 2013, 19:41

suzyljank wrote:Hi if you're lacking in magnesium there is a wonderful supplement called Natural Calm. It's easy to take and helps keep bms soft.

Good advice. Expensive for what it is, but nicely absorbable.
coconut
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby saintkilledher » 25 Mar 2013, 01:39

sorry but wrong again.you only need less than half a teaspoon of sea salt as a laxative in 1 whole glass of water.come on use youre brain as if you would drink cups of sea water....yes you would gag and feel ill.the nationalities that eat seaweed and use sea salt would be boggled at what you have said.most people lack sea salt and other trace minerals you get from the sea.most people are so stupid and narrow minded when it comes to nutrition.i mean most people think its natural to eat animals.if it was natural we would be able to chase them down with speed then rip there heads of then rip there fur apart then there organs out then eat them raw.the most nutritionaly dense foods on the planet are seaweeds and wild weeds coconuts and moss.and bonus they are all free.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16

Postby suzyljank » 25 Mar 2013, 07:16

This is part of a published article I found yesterday.
How to Use Sea Salt for a laxative:
Sea salt has more minerals than processed table salt.
Sea salt is a natural alternative to harsh chemical laxatives. Unrefined sea salt is preferable to refined table salt because it contains minerals that our bodies need. Most people prefer to use the sea salt laxative in the evening so as not to be disturbed by work or other commitments. The laxative may be taken in the morning, but be prepared to stay home all day. Sea salt laxatives are for occasional use and any underlying health issues need to be taken into account.
I don't know that I would use this on a daily basis but then I've never tried it.
suzyljank

Postby coconut » 25 Mar 2013, 07:40

Don't believe everything you see on the internet, especially on these boards.
Thanks moderator, for responding instead of sanctioning the above poster for telling me to "use my brain" and implying that I'm "stupid and narrow minded."
Nice environment here, huh?
coconut
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby saintkilledher » 25 Mar 2013, 07:56

i started using sea salt in my late teens for insomnia and it worked like a treat.then i used it for acne and it worked.works for a laxative as well usualy takes me 3-20 minutes to work and helps if you drink a tall glass of water or 2.great for a gargle too
really speeds up recovery of cut lips and canker sores.seeing its great for wounds im wondering if its good for fissures.maybe like pat it with salty water.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby suzyljank » 25 Mar 2013, 09:14

Hi, it's great we have this forum to share what has worked for us and what hasn't. As an individual we have the option to try what we want and skip what we don't want. From time to time we may have disagreements but it would benefit all of us to keep things civil. There is no need for name calling or derogatory comments. If you have a situation with another individual and would like to give your point of view please send a private message. This group is like extended family and we come here for support and advice and to help each other. That's what I love about it. It's just my opinion, I just don't feel we need to be unkind to one another. Suzy
suzyljank

Postby Savaici » 25 Mar 2013, 11:45

Please, keep it civil. No insults when you need to make a point. Shows a lack of respect and won't be tolerated. Great conversation until it turned to rancor. No more 'use your brain' comments, etc.
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Postby saintkilledher » 26 Mar 2013, 18:08

anyway back on topic was reading about fissures on some religious page i stombled across and was very interesting on how he cure his fissure after 11 yrs.he tried everything and i mean everything and spent thousands of dollars trying to do so.he went back to basics wich his religion believed and followed so he started fasting on juices and eating alittle white rice and skinned potatoes so he would not have a bm for atleast 7 days.he also bathed in sea salt daily.he checked to see if he had made any progress by seeing if hes bottom could be dialted more than usual and " miricle" he could fit all 3 fingers in easily.he could barely fit in 2 fingers before and it would hurt and bleed after.he did the juice fast for another 3 days to be safe then went back to a high fiber diet and his fissure is finaly cured after 11 yes and 2 botox shots and thousands spent.im going to try this as im at my wits end and makes sence as bm's stretch and spasm the muscles and delay/hinder healing and can infect an opened wound with feces.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist