accupuncture

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

accupuncture

Postby val » 05 Dec 2007, 10:41

Does accupuncture help? If so, how? Can you feel needles going in, because I faint at the sight of needles! And how do you find a good accupuncturist? Are they the ones who prescribe chinese herbs?
Thanks! :)
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Re: accupuncture

Postby Deleted User 5 » 05 Dec 2007, 11:00

The one question I *can* answer...yes, they will in all likelihood have a nice selection of herbs at the acupuncturist's office...
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 05 Dec 2007, 11:10

I don't know how you would find a good one in England but I think it is worth a try. The needles are so tiny I could not feel them go in at all. In fact, I have never known anyone who said it hurt.

Where I went they put some needles in and a heat lamp to increase the effectiveness. It felt so good. The pain came back after the needles came out but at least at the time it took it away.

I don't quite understand all the ins and outs of it but I guess there are meridian in the body and the needles help to improve the flow of energy and increase endorphins and help to clear out blockages. But as a lot of things in life, I don't have to understand it for it to work, thank goodness! :D

Postby buttgirl » 06 Dec 2007, 14:22

I bet there are good ones in any of the major cities, London, Birmingham, Manchester, etc... I was surprised by the acupuncturist needles. If they are in the right place, they do not hurt at all. It's really amazing. If there are not in the right place, they do prick a bit, but nothing like a shot, more like a sewing incident. So no need to fear.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion