Women and squatting

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Women and squatting

Postby Ever the Optimist » 05 Apr 2013, 13:45

Great post Coco!!
I am a squat-convert too and think it's just fab that everyone can communicate so openly about this stuff!
I'm quite a slim build and find that my ideal "squat" position relates directly to the type of BM I am going to have...I know my stools so well these days that I know my morning BM will be soft and well formed, so for an easier BM, I find squatting.... (above a normal toilet with both feet placed flat either side of the seat, knees slightly raised, legs apart and arms flopping by my sides!!).....is the best way for me to go. If I feel the BM will be more difficult to expel (bit larger/ harder etc.) I find raising my knees and bottom higher and then gently moving my body up and down a little also really helps! There are definitely no-go's too - like the really low, knees/ legs apart squat, which puts way too much pressure on my bottom....
My BM's have been way better since adopting this method and the whole process so much quicker and stress-free. I feel it definitely helps relieve my anal issues and the best feeling for me is that feeling of complete & satisfactory evacuation after! Image
Chronic Fissure diagnosed December 2011
Healed by Diltiazem around Feb 2013
Anal Fistula followed burst abscess in June 2012
2 internal troublesome piles remain & suspected, but undiagnosed, ongoing Levator Ani type symptoms & flare-ups
Ever the Optimist

Topics: 24
Mood: Living life again

Postby CrackinUp » 06 Apr 2013, 00:47

It's true, coconuts post helped me to perfect my pooper squat and now I'm healed! I named it the coconut curl... everybody do the coconut curl!!
CrackinUp
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11

Postby momof7 » 06 Apr 2013, 01:53

I think I'll try the paint cans too. I am quite sure my husband wishes he had his own bathroom now. I have taken over...
momof7
Salt Bather

Topics: 6