Exactly HOW does one apply coconut oil??

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Exactly HOW does one apply coconut oil??

Postby LadyMadonna » 21 Jan 2013, 11:26

I'm new to this site and a first-time AF sufferer. I have a small fissure that thankfully only causes minor irritation and very little bleeding with BMs. I developed this problem after having uncontrollable colon spasms for several weeks following hemorrhoid surgery. My stools are soft but formed, but for years, I haven't been able to "finish" a morning BM in one session. I usually end up having to go back to the toilet a total of 3 times, and even then I don't feel like I'm finished! (I'm sure I need more fiber in my diet). So all these toilet visits irritate my fissure, of course.
Anyway, I have started with extra-virgin coconut oil, but am having a heck of a time applying it topically and/or internally. It melts so quickly, it ends up all over my hand, globs dropping on the floor, and a real mess in the anal region! How much should I be using each time? Even if I use a cotton ball or cotton square, I still make a mess. I'm afraid to go anywhere when using the oil because I'm afraid of leaks missing my pantiliner and getting on my clothes! (I would die of embarrassment). I've even tried making my own suppositories, but can't get them into the right shape & they break in half when I'm trying to insert them.
Help! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
LadyMadonna
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Re: Exactly HOW does one apply coconut oil??

Postby delasama » 21 Jan 2013, 12:21

put a little chunk in fridge for 5 or ten min and then push it in with finger and where a glove.oil gets hard when cold and melts in your booty. buy medical gloves from walmart or somewhere
delasama
King Fissure

Topics: 31

Postby delasama » 21 Jan 2013, 12:31

i dig out a chunk with a small spoon the size of a marble then put it on paper towel then lay in bed on my side then i put my top leg in front of me then with my upper arm i stick it in a little and push it in with finger tip and hold it there for like 20 seconds so it melts then rollover on my tummy and let it sink in. i do this as soon as i wake up so that first bm will come out smoother
delasama
King Fissure

Postby delasama » 21 Jan 2013, 16:42

is it bad to have coconut oil in butt all day?
delasama
King Fissure

Postby GGky1959 » 22 Jan 2013, 15:44

Where do you buy this product and is it the same as the hair product women put in their hair?
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 25

Postby delasama » 22 Jan 2013, 16:42

u can get coconut oil in organic section at grocery store or a health food store. it has to say organic unrefined virgin coconut oil. dont buy refined because it has chemicals and bad stuff in it
delasama
King Fissure

Postby buttquestion » 25 Mar 2013, 11:50

How often do you guys use Coconut Oil? I just bought one the other day and I think it has helped. It gives me very good smooth feeling.
Do you actually put it "inside' your ass or just outside? I read that coconut oil has some healing properties?
buttquestion
Salt Bather

Topics: 5

Postby 3 years now » 26 Mar 2013, 08:53

put it in the butt and on the outside. I take 1 or 2 tablespoons a day by mouth, mixed with juice. Google the benefits of coconut oil, you will be amazed at how good it is for you. It is also a natural stool softener, same with ev olive oil. i take it instead of miralax.
3 years now
Salt Bather

Topics: 9

Postby aimonaali » 14 Jun 2013, 10:21

I need to raise this conversation since I just bough a jar off virgin coconut oil. I left it in the fridge for about an hour and after that took a little bit of the stuff and put it right pu my ass almost like a little suppository... And I don't know if it's the oil but I feel a bit weird now. Can the coconut oil have some bad effects for you if you use it internally?
Also, is it normal that when the oil melts inside the anal, it leaks out..?:/
aimonaali
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 15