Gonyautoxin injections (98% cure) ?!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Gonyautoxin injections (98% cure) ?!

Postby guiness » 20 Jun 2013, 13:16

Im sure if you reallly really want this and are willing to travel you can probably find the doctors in chile to do this. Money can get you anything. There was also a study on a toilet seat that helps support above your but so it doesnt rip when you poop. They also claimed a 100 percent healing rate. I got the toilet seat from a company in germany, now just waiting for my fiance to put it in the toilet so i can try it. Getting that... Was not easy. There was only one company in germany that sold them. They were invented by a dr in malaysia. It took ten days to get. Nifedepine...some studies quote a healing rate of 95 percent... In the general population..or from what we see on this board, lower.  So who are these people making these claims? Why are the results so good in their practice? But im on my third dr, finally got nifedipine and doing much better, but i got the toilet seat anyway cuz i ordered ut two weeks ago when i was in bad shape.
guiness
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11

Postby JHH » 20 Jun 2013, 14:13

Savaici, if Im not mistaken, you gave us a link where to order the stuff: http://www.scbt.com/datasheet-203433-gonyautoxin-2-3-epimers.html
All it takes then, is a doctor willing to inject the stuff in our butt...
- Fissure developed in Jan '13
- Started rectogesic in Feb '13 and diltiazem Apr '13.
- Got botox Jun '13
- Healed by Okt '13, although I still had some irritation for about a year.
- New fissure April '22, healed June 2022
- New fissure 24. December 2023
JHH

Topics: 16

Postby Deleted User 2543 » 20 Jun 2013, 14:25

I wouldn't think so JHH it says for research only!!
Deleted User 2543

Postby galamat » 20 Jun 2013, 18:16

Hi!
I speak Spanish!!, let me know if you want me to write to them too, although I think that these type of doctors usually speak very good English. Is there a phone number we can call? This study sounds very promising. It least we know that our children won't suffer as much as we are, since sooner or later this has to be approved.
galamat
Salt Bather

Topics: 6

Postby WelshDoubleFissure » 24 Jun 2013, 01:22

Was flicking through a paper link that someone posted about a miracle cure toilet seat and there was quite a bit of talk about this Gonyautoxin in that.
Mainly...
"Gonyautoxin is the newest pharmacological therapy to emerge and the initial results are optimistic with 100% healing rate within 2 wk and no incontinence reported. The mechanism of action of Gonyautoxin is the dose-dependent reversible binding of the toxin to voltage-gated sodium channels on excitable cells, thereby producing a neuronal transmission blockage. This mechanism is similar to that for Botulinum toxin in that the effects are reversible and non-permanent and so this does not solve the fundamental problem of recurrence noted in Botulinum toxin injection. However, Gonyautoxin may act in additional ways as yet undiscovered that aid fissure healing. Long term follow-up is therefore needed to determine the recurrence rate and large scale randomized placebo-controlled trials are needed to confirm the time to healing and healing rates"
As I'm aware, Clinical testing is a long and thorough routine. Years and years of testing. 10-15 years or more.
Link is here
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2999245/?report=classic
And has some really useful information generally about AF and the treatments.
WelshDoubleFissure
VIP

Topics: 4

Postby owmybum » 24 Jun 2013, 05:00

Thanks welsh... That's a very interesting read!!
OMB x
fissure after hem banding and tag removal feb 11
Pelvic floor therapy
Diltiazem
Botox June 13
Nitro
Internal flap July 14
EUA and polyps removed Nov 14
Diagnosed with neuropathy Jan 15
Diagnosed with HS EDS type 3 (causes poor wound healing )
owmybum

Topics: 42
Mood: UGH !