Something wonderful happend dilitiazem cure me :D

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Re: Something wonderful happend dilitiazem cure me :D

Postby MichaelJ » 26 Jul 2013, 05:06

Hi guys its been two weeks since i was at the hospital and they told me im cured and so far everything is fine my life is finally back i just want give some more advice that maybe can help you
1.go to the doctor for intolerance blood test not alergy but intolerance and eliminate the food you are intolernat that help me a lot with having soft BM
2. make a test for vitamins , i start using vitamin C and b-complex that also help me a lot
3.try everyday walk at least for one hour or exercise
4. im vegetarian only once a week i eat a good quality fish, dont eat candy or junk food and i know somebody dont like it but i am eathing if i can much raw vegetable and fruit, milk only from goat and 3 times a week max, sometimes more but that is not much good always and bread also only sometimes i m tryin to stay away form glutene
5. i do it only 4 times but if you dont have trouble with it start doin an enema, one week every second day, second week every third day , third week once a week and keep goin once a week for one month you not gonna beleive how much you intestine gonna reward you :D
these thinks really help me go it trough so maybe it will help you too, im gonna check on you guys again after a month , keep it up and thx all of you for your love here it helped a lot not only me but i believe all people here you rocks
MichaelJ
Fibre Addict

Topics: 4

Re: Something wonderful happend dilitiazem cure me :D

Postby Please go-away! » 26 Jul 2013, 09:11

Great to hear MichealJ..Fantastic, keep it up.:D 
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Topics: 15