Blood on TP x3 days

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Blood on TP x3 days

Postby Guest » 25 Dec 2007, 06:43

Hello,
The past 3 days I have had specs of blood on the TP. Just little specs. No pain at all after. I think Kim said this can happen even when it is healing. I am going to up the Colace for a couple of days and watch what I eat. But this is normal right?? Or am I retearing the fissure?? Thanks for you input...
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Patty
:snn: :snoopys:
:sleigh:
:hhaf:

Re: Blood on TP x3 days

Postby Deleted User 5 » 25 Dec 2007, 08:31

Yes, Patty! It is unavoidable, definitely. The first half year or so (at least with me) I saw some blood on the TP from time to time. At first I worried but then I realized that I had read many other AF sufferers insist that *real* permanent healing can take a year or longer!
Relax and eat well this holiday! (By well I mean, properly1)
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 25 Dec 2007, 12:53

Yeah, I wouldn't be too concerned. Don't be afraid to take the colace as long as you need.

Bleeding here and there seems to be quite common. Maybe put a little A&D ointment inside to help protect.

Postby Guest » 26 Dec 2007, 17:37

Lecia and Kim,
Thanks, sometimes I need reassurance. I did not have any bleeding today even after all the holiday cheer! Cookies and junk. So I will not worry. I go back to my CRS 12/27/07. I will keep you posteed. I hope you guys had a great holiday!!
Patty