is this a fizz?

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: is this a fizz?

Postby Fissulyna » 09 Jan 2008, 15:42

Well, my "dear" CRS explained that he did fissurectomy to avoid that...That edges sometimes overlap and leave space under that can form abscess and fistula- I still wish he didn't do that : ((((...
Mine fissure lasted 5 months, healed than opened again after 2-3 weeks and I just had enough of it and decided to have LIS . I am 2 weeks post-op - still recovering. Since I had fissurectomy too, I will need at least 8 weeks to fully recover.
BEST OF LUCK
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 10 Jan 2008, 05:34

val wrote:I think here in England they get you to have a blood test for absolutely everything, I know our doctors do anyway. Its like headache?... blood test, sore throat?...blood test, broken leg?.. blood test, broken fingernail?..oh yes, blood test!!

hehehe you're so right :)
speaking of which I have a blood test this afternoon for a pre-employment medical. What they're looking for I have no idea!

Postby Guest » 10 Jan 2008, 05:36

uk fizz, sorryto hear you have two fissures :(
Hopefully you'll soon be on the mend. I bet you feel a whole lot better getting a proper diagnosis as well.
Good luck with your healing x

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here