Relationship Psychology quiz

Need some comic relief?? Games and quizzes are here. Want to talk about your pets, your life, etc? This is the place!

Return to Quizzes, Games & Chat

Relationship Psychology quiz

Postby Deleted User 5 » 05 Sep 2007, 16:28

This is a fun little quiz that suppsedly sheds light on how you feel about a relationship, through your choices in a certain setting. It may not be very accurate, but it was fun!
http://www.gagirl.com/quiz/relshp-psy.html
Deleted User 5

Re: Relationship Psychology quiz

Postby buttgirl » 06 Sep 2007, 09:22

The game was kinda fun, but a little insulting. apparently, my desire for a reasonably sized house means my ambition is likewise small. go figure.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby Deleted User 5 » 06 Sep 2007, 11:49

I was struck by that too, I didn't want a castle, either!!
Deleted User 5

Postby SunshineHope » 14 Oct 2007, 02:58

That was cute. It's sort of funny, I wrote down small pool and that'd I'd avoid getting wet by walking around it. You know what that means.... (or not) :S.. Haha. You should post some more things like this, they're cute Image
SunshineHope
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 38

Postby happyass » 15 Oct 2007, 08:24

The answers given to the questions have been shown to have a relevance to values and ideals that we hold in our personal lives. The analysis follows:
1. You are walking in the woods with S.O.. S.O. is the most important person in your life.
2. You see a Pug. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems.
3. You Love at first sight. with the animal? The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems. (passively/aggressively)
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your Dream House. It is Two stories with a big kitchen and three bedrooms and three bathrooms with a den and play room and a big yard.. The size of your dream house is representative of the size of your ambition to resolve your problems.
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence? You answered No.. No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people not to drop by unannounced.
6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining table. Fruit is on the table. are on and around the table. If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers, then you are generally unhappy.
7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. The cup is made of Plastic.. The durability of the material with which the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship with S.O.. For example, styrafoam, plastic, and paper are all disposable, styrofoam, paper and glass are not durable, and metal and plastic are durable.
8. You Plant a flower.. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude towards S.O..
9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a A stream.. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.
10. You cross the A stream. by Over pebbles.. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life.
Hmmm...what does this all mean? :-)
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Guest » 15 Oct 2007, 12:10

Well, Kim started it, so let's let him analyze this stuff!

Postby Deleted User 5 » 15 Oct 2007, 15:44

Oh, it was all just for fun! I don't think there is anything to analyze, nothing scientific at all...
Deleted User 5