Rubbing Alcohol Stopped the Pain and Bleeding

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Rubbing Alcohol Stopped the Pain and Bleeding

Postby john_in_hawaii » 20 Aug 2013, 12:00

I had all the anal fissure symptoms.  Bleeding each bowel movement.  Both in the toilet and when wiping.  Pain.  Itching.  Soreness.  Redness.  I could not have a bowel movement without bleeding and pain.
I tried all the creams, changed my pooping position, bought a stand up desk so I did not have to sit as much, started using a bidet, added fiber to my diet, but nothing stopped the bleeding and pain.
Then I happened to notice I had some itching away from the anal area which surprised me as I thought the itching was caused by the anal fissure.
Based on research I did online I noticed that rubbing alcohol was having the most success getting rid of itching from jock itch so I decided to try it.
I used the really easy to find and inexpensive 70% Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol, and the itch went away in a matter of days by applying it after each bowel movement and after my shower.
Then my bleeding and pain stopped too.
Not one drop of blood anywhere, not even when wiping.  No redness, no itch, not sore, and my skin there feels like normal skin when I wash it.
I still have just slight discomfort sometimes with a large bowel movement, but no blood, no itch, no issues once done.
It did sting a bit at first, but the sting goes away fast, and now that I am healed in that area it no long stings, it just has a nice warming feeling.
I suggest if you have an itch in that area that is really bothering you, give rubbing alcohol a try.  You will see your itch go away in a matter of days, and hopefully like me your bleeding and pain will go away too.
john_in_hawaii

Topics: 1