Skin tag natural removal remedies?

A sub-forum to talk about what our fissures, etc., leave behind. Tags, uncomfortable and sometimes painful. This is the place!

Return to Anal Skin Tag/Sentinel Pile

Skin tag natural removal remedies?

Postby fedupofthis » 04 Apr 2016, 07:38

Hi all,

joined this forum because I am at a loss as to what to do. 3 years ago I noticed I had such a small anal skin tag. It didn't really bother me so much but have always been self conscious when I am getting intimate. But after a bad case of constipation in January this year, I took some lactolose. Ever since then my skin tag has got larger. It honestly is so small but I can pinch it and is visable during sex. What I am so desperate to find out is whether anyone has managed to reduce the size of theirs or even remove it through home remedies? There is no chance of me using the floss, tie and cut off method. But I have been using tea tree oil but not much difference. Please can someone tell me what I want to hear! :( Its only small so I cannot see it being to hard to remove...but I dont believe any of these home remedies actually work.

Thanks so much.
fedupofthis

Topics: 2

Re: Skin tag natural removal remedies?

Postby Savaici » 05 Apr 2016, 18:35

A surgeon can remove it and stitch it. Quite common for them to reappear, sadly. Do a search on the group, using the search by topic between FAQ and Portal above.
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222