skinny jeans

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

skinny jeans

Postby susie sore » 29 Mar 2009, 13:11

Hi,
I don't think anyone has posted on this, but I have noticed that my fissure seems to bother me more when I wear jeans that fit more snug (not tight) than loose, especially if I am active and walking around alot. Has anyone else noticed this? I'm not sure why except that the jeans might compress things and cause painful friction? Anyway, I have been mostly wearing baggier wide-leg styles because it seems more comfortable for the fissure, but I miss my skinnies. Just another way this dumb fissure had affected life as usual.
Susie
susie sore
Fibre Addict

Topics: 6

Re: skinny jeans

Postby pinky » 29 Mar 2009, 16:22

Dear Susie,i think the tight clothes can rub against the fissure.even ive experienced more pain in the past whenever i wore tight pants and jeans(not too tight).the friction makes it uncomfy.
even now i avoid wearing anything too tight.
pinky
Fissureologist

Topics: 6

Postby small_flower » 30 Mar 2009, 08:02

Yeah, I agree with pinky. Also, as it gets warmer, the tighter your clothing, the more you are going to sweat "down there" which is probably going to make you itch as well. I like to wear the gaucho (sp?) pants during summer because they are nice and loose but still "in style"
small_flower
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 62

Postby Guest » 30 Mar 2009, 08:33

I am with you there Susie ! Image Its that snug tight fitting which is the no no right !
I cannot remember the last time i wore jeans Image I live in lounge gear and cargo pants they are nice and airy Image

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion