Stem cell enhancer

Discuss changes in diet that have helped you manage your fissure, or any supplements or medications/creams that have been effective.

Return to Diet Tips / Supplements

Stem cell enhancer

Postby jeffrygraham » 30 Oct 2009, 06:54

Have you guys tried stem cell enhancer.
I have been taking it for 1 week and feel much better. And now still continue.
jeffrygraham
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Re: Stem cell enhancer

Postby cherylk » 30 Oct 2009, 07:23

I have never b/4 heard of "stem cell enhancer." What is it??? An ointment???
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby jeffrygraham » 30 Oct 2009, 07:31

Friend of mine introduced me to this product, you can check on http://jimmysutanto.stemtechbiz.com/
It's a supplement. I tried different supplements before like Hem Care (bought from Vitacost), Magnesium, Omega 649 but none seems to work for me. I still take collace and metamucyl.
jeffrygraham
Fibre Addict

Postby cherylk » 30 Oct 2009, 08:18

Thanks. I'll check it out, but I am not too much for supplements since they are unregulated!
cherylk
VIP

Postby jeffrygraham » 30 Oct 2009, 08:33

Actually, this one is not specifically for Fissures, but my friend introduced this product to my dad who is seriously ill (last stage of liver cancer) and Doctors in New Zealand already gave up and only provide him with Hospice service. After taking this , my dad condition is getting better. So I gave it a go and feel better with my chronic fissures as well and I can sit comfortably now by taking it only for a week. http://www.stemcellresearchfacts.com/
I understand the result could be different for different people. Just wanna share- Cheers
jeffrygraham
Fibre Addict

Postby cherylk » 30 Oct 2009, 14:07

Jeffry,
Are you in New Zealand? My husband and I were scheduled to go to Australia and NZ for a month-long trip, but had to cancel at the last minute due to my health issues. I can see that your father has nothing to lose by trying the supplement. My FIL has bile duct cancer that has spread to his liver. He has been given about 6 months. I'll check out the site. Thanks for sharing.
cherylk
VIP

Postby Fissulyna » 01 Nov 2009, 01:29

It looks like one has to "sign up" to even read what they offer - am I wrong ??? If that is the case that is a red-flag for me right there , although I am an avid supplement supporter.
I do not see in what way "stem cells" can be connected with fissure healing since mucosa is not formed from stem cells in the body , but hey - if it works for you - than great ; ). I just am curious what IS in the supplement ???
So sorry to hear about your father and Cheryl also about your FIL : ((.
If you guys need real scientifically proven advice about supplements that can help with cancer than buy book called " Anti Cancer - A New Way of Life" by David Servan-Schrieber, MD PhD. Also Maitake-D fraction (Sloan Catering Cancer research ) as well as green tea extract Mayo clinic) are in phase II cancer research and already are shoving fantastic results !!!!!
Best to all !!!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61