Titanium is the Answer !

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Titanium is the Answer !

Postby Sorerumpie » 29 Feb 2008, 10:32

After yesterday - it all became clear how much this limits one's daily pleasures. Yeaterday I had new tires mounted on my sports car which I can't drive cause my butt is too sore. Then a friend asked me to join them for dinner - I declined - butt too sore to sit in a restaurant seat for hours. Then another friend called about a future vacation in Mex - I declined because my butt is too sore for an airplane seat.
And, finally last nite - for the first time I woke up late with a hot poker sensation in my rear and couldn't go back to sleep with the pain.
It all became clear now - I'm going for the Titanium Anus Transplant . I am willing to pay big money for this !!
Sorerumpie
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Re: Titanium is the Answer !

Postby Guest » 29 Feb 2008, 10:45

I hear ya there, Sorerumpie! I can't believe there aren't more options for healing this thing. There are doctors that do sphincter reconstruction so why not an anus transplant?

It does interfere immensely with every day life and can be isolating. Do your friends know what you are going through? My friends do and are sympathetic but they don't invite me to do anything because they know just sitting for me is such an ordeal. But I am hoping once I heal from the last surgery that my phone will start ringing again.

I have woken up too in major pain and at first you think it must be a nightmare and then you realize, my @ss really is on fire!

I have found the best way to mentally cope with this is to not get too excited on the good days and don't get to low on the bad ones. Just stay even keel and instead of giving myself a timetable anymore I have just surrendered to the fact that I am going to heal when I heal.

Hang in there and let me know how the transplant goes!

Postby buttgirl » 29 Feb 2008, 12:07

I symapthize. I felt like I had an iron pelvis on Mon. after I had a fluffy bm. If you find a tIt-arse let me know...I want one too.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby Fissulyna » 29 Feb 2008, 16:09

I would settle for kevlar LOL , since my butt is so much better, but - one never knows with anal opening - almost killed ME, for god's sake !!!!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby happyass » 29 Feb 2008, 19:19

i think the closest to the titanium anus is the colestomy (spelling) bag and just pooping from your abdomen.
i think we all need bidets and squatting toilets!
it would make a world of difference!
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Sorerumpie » 01 Mar 2008, 00:09

I'm going to hook up a 12 volt heater in my Sitz Bath so I can ride around in my truck while taking a butt bath.
Who will ever know ?
Sorerumpie
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Fissulyna » 01 Mar 2008, 01:26

Well, you can buy electric heating pad and sit on it !!! Some of our members did that with great success ; ) ! That way you don't have to worry about spills during sudden stops !!! Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Sorerumpie » 01 Mar 2008, 11:27

Now that's a good idea ! Yea, that splashing could be a problem. People would wonder why you have such a content smile on your face at the stoplights too.
I have read that alot of the healing problem for the typical fissure location ( six oclock ) is lack of blood circulation . Maybe heat would enhance the healing a bit.
Sorerumpie
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Deleted User 5 » 01 Mar 2008, 11:33

Some people have used heating pads to boost the circulation down there, but most people depend on the warm/hot baths, which serve the same purpose. Yes, lack of blood circulation is the primary reason most chronic fissures don't heal.
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 03 Mar 2008, 18:52

Heating pads helped me. However, don't forget to turn them off, I blew mine out, oops!