Fistulotomy ... And more problems

Fistula support sub forum. Are you having, or have you had surgery for a Fistula? Or are you just looking for information? We will help where we can and are here to offer support, member-to-member. Check out our Fistula Success Stories sub-forum too!!

Return to FISTULA - Are you having surgery for a Fistula or already had it?

Fistulotomy ... And more problems

Postby topips » 14 Jan 2016, 02:28

I hope someone can advise me.

I had hemorrhoid surgery and then developed a fistula .. I had surgery for this on December 10, 2015. Now I have noticed another tiny hole, and it's draining pus... I'm so down right now...

By the way I'm from Philippines.
topips

Topics: 1

Re: Fistulotomy ... And more problems

Postby Savaici » 14 Jan 2016, 19:53

:wel: to our Forum! So sorry for what you are going through. I have not had this surgery, but I would suggest that you contact your surgeon as soon as you can, rather than leave it. Hopefully someone will come on who can give you some advice. 

In the meantime, have a look at this link and read some of the post by people who had the surgery and are doing well now. Hope it's of some help to you. 

fistula-success-stories-f34.html
:smilyhug:
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Re: Fistulotomy ... And more problems

Postby johnnyledger » 21 Jan 2016, 02:27

Hi topips, I had fistulotomy last march 2014 by gen surgeon, then it never healed so I undergo another surgery this time it was done by a CRS and just a month it healed up no more drain nor pus....maybe you should ask your doctor or look for a second opinion.....by the way Im also from the Philippines makati....
johnnyledger