Skin tag/Hemmoroid

Help

Do you have Hemorrhoids and are contemplating or have had a Hemorrhoidectomy? If you are thinking of surgery, or want to ask questions on anything to do with Hemorrhoids, or want to share with others who have been through this, this is the place!

Return to Hemorrhoids and Hemorrhoidectomy

Skin tag/Hemmoroid

Postby ah97 » 11 Mar 2016, 20:05

Hello all! I am 18 and have had a few hemorhoids. I got 3 hemmies internally banded to shrink the externals. One is totally soft again and is just a skin tag but where the other external was there is literally just a little knot on my other skin tag and hurts like hell when it is touched. My GI cannot really do anything else procedure wise so I have an appointment with a colorectal surgeon and am wondering if I can get the skin tags removed and everything be fine or if it would be time for hemmoroid surgery. It is really just a small knot about half the size of a sunflower seed but hurts pretty bad. I hope I was specific enough! Any thoughts or recommendations would be great! I really appreciate this forum I am glad to know I'm not the only one:D :D
ah97
Fibre Addict

Topics: 10

Re: Skin tag/Hemmoroid

Postby Savaici » 15 Mar 2016, 14:24

Sounds like a hemorrhoid. As you have had banding, and if your happy with your doctor, suggest you chat to him/her again. Otherwise, suggest seeing the best CRS you can find and let that doctor take a look.

Good luck!!
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222