Fissure and maybe more

Fissure and maybe more

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Fissure and maybe more

Postby ah97 » 03 Jun 2016, 23:44

Alright, so I've been dealing with rear pain for quite a while... I went to a GI spec. Who said I had hemorrhoids so she banded all the internals... I still had pain so I went to a CRS who said I had a fissure which was causing the pain... I was given cream to apply to see if it would help (it is not) so I am going to schedule an LIS surgery. It feels and looks like a freak show down there... I have a skin tag and something that seems to perhaps be a small hemorrhoid... The smaller lump feels rather hard like a bump in the middle... Papillae? Not sure. Anyway the surgeon said he was going to go ahead and hack off the tag while doing the LIS. I hear hemorrhoids typically don't go past like 6 weeks but I've had that bump for probably a year... I can't think of what else it could be. It doesn't hurt unless I press against it... Maybe that's normal for everyone? I'm not sure. This is kind of a vent/inquiry. Sick and tired of being sick and tired. If anyone has any advice or similar experience let me know :).
PIC IS UNDER SPOILER
[+]
image.png
ah97
Fibre Addict

Topics: 10

Re: Fissure and maybe more

Postby Fissurefrustration » 15 Jun 2016, 03:24

Hey there I'm sorry you've got so much going on!

It does look sore, to me it looks like a small hemmy with a skin tag. Maybe with a chronic fissure hiding behind it?

Good luck at the doctors keep us posted.

Ff
Suffering since June 2013

Methods tried:
GTN cream - migraines!
Manuka Honey / Coconut oil / Aloe
tag excision X 2, botox x 3
Dilatiazem
dilatation 2 X daily + Retin-C Vitamin Scar Treatment Oil 2 X daily - best thing ever.
Now pain free 2/7/21
Fissurefrustration

Topics: 56

Re: Fissure and maybe more

Postby ah97 » 17 Jun 2016, 19:39

Thx for the reply. It's only painful before and after BM my CRS said it was a chronic fissure that won't be able to heal from the nitro-medicine. I am having the LIS procedure next month. He will also take care of the skin tag.
ah97
Fibre Addict

Topics: 10