Interesting Topical Treatment Option

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Interesting Topical Treatment Option

Postby GettingThere » 13 Dec 2016, 22:34

I recently started using a cream I bought during a visit to an Indian grocery in NYC, and the results have so far been good, so I thought I'd share it with the forum.

The cream is formulated for the healing of cracks in the heels of feet, and it is called simply "Patanjali Crack Heal".

It has a slightly pungent odor, but it's been helping me quite a bit with both and pain and healing, so the smell isn't enough to put me off. It seems logical that something designed to heal fissures on another part of the body would also be effective for AF. I can't comment on whether this product is safe to use internally, but I'm willing to continue the treatment since so far I've seen positive results. I did some research into the ingredients and found nothing that seemed alarming enough to discontinue use.

It's sold in some Indian stores and also on Amazon, and one tube should last a long time.

Using this, in combination with giving up caffeine and faithfully taking Magnesium glycinate and magnesium malate, has made a big difference for me over the last month or so.

Good luck everyone :notacrook:
GettingThere

Topics: 3