Fissure location

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Fissure location

Postby Jen » 29 Mar 2008, 09:10

My original fissure could be seen from the outside very well. Sometimes, it seams that the scar retears just on the outside. This makes the pain less bother some, but still is an issue because I now have an outside cut but my anus.
Is anyone else like this? I think most of you are unable to see your fissures.
Also, do you think LIS would help the fissure tearing from the outside?
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Re: Fissure location

Postby happyass » 29 Mar 2008, 11:05

i don't know....my CRS could see mine without much prying and looking around. i was like, how is that possible?
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Guest » 29 Mar 2008, 13:14

Mmmm Intresting... i can see my fissure, i must have a cut on the outside too, i see it on the skin tag if i look very closely !

Postby Sorerumpie » 29 Mar 2008, 23:04

I am a slender man but I still can't understand how you women can so easily inspect your own fissures !!
I have tried mirrors bending over with flood lamps and still no luck. Even tried my slick little digital camera in macro - no luck !
I'de glady trade-off with one of you and we can take macro photos for each other ............. any takers ?
Sorerumpie
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby Deleted User 5 » 30 Mar 2008, 03:11

Whether you can see your fissure or not will make little difference in healing, though at the least you might see if it were healing.
Still, JA, a CRS is the more appropriate person to be asking, not the female members of this board.
Deleted User 5

Postby Sorerumpie » 30 Mar 2008, 09:09

Relax Kim, I was just kidding .......... we all need to have a sense of humor with this thing .
Sorerumpie
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby juney » 31 Mar 2008, 09:35

i was able to see my fissure for an entire year. i could see the outer edge of it i guess, and it kind of looked like a little papercut (as i've also heard others describe it).
only in the past few months have i not been able to see the outside of it, which i take as a sign that it's healing! even the dr couldn't see it during a manual exam last month. before my drs could see it just by spreading the cheeks apart and looking closely. if she'd used an anoscope she might've been able to see whatever's left of the fissure inside, but i didn't want anything going in there.

i think everyone's is different jen, and the concept of LIS is to help all anal fissures, no matter where it may look to you like it's located.
juney
King Fissure

Topics: 36

Postby buttgirl » 31 Mar 2008, 10:31

I think well trained CRS can see the tip of fissures at the skin tags. They know what they're looking for and don't have to cause needless pain to find it.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67