cleaning myself

uuhh this is getting annoying

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

cleaning myself

Postby monkeybutt812 » 08 Apr 2017, 13:42

Hey all,

Idk that anyone can help me with this issue, but it's driving me nuts. I've posted before about the process I go through to clean myself after bowel movements. I've always just used water and it has worked pretty well. For years I was washing my ass in the sink at home and it worked okay. Even washing in the sink I would sometimes get itchy, so I got a hand held bidet and that really took care of most of the problems I was having with my ass. I do have a little tag and that sometimes gets irritated, but as of late just my whole anus is sore all the time and I believe it's from sitting a lot. It gets better if lay down instead of sit.

My issue is that I have so much hair. My legs and butt are exceptionally hairy and I trim my legs down from time to time just so they're not so bushy. Same with my ass hair, I usually trim it down a bit and that tends to keep things a bit more tidy for a while. Lately, it just seems that I'm always sore no matter what and it definitely is from sitting and maybe not exercising as much as I usually do? (I'm a the end of what has been a very stressful semester.)

I feel like there is not much of a solution to my problem, which makes me a bit depressed. Removing the hair doesn't always work and sometimes I think it causes more irritation. On the flip side leaving the hair be, it gets so thick I get gnarly dingle berries and have trouble washing it off sometimes. Like I need a fixed bidet so that I can use my hand to clean as well as a sprayer so I can aim it exactly where it needs to go.

Further, I go at least 2-3 times a day when eating normally. My stools seem to be healthy and normal for the most part. The going in increments though I always wondered if that was normal. Like if I eat 3 times I usually will go 3 times the next day. Idk if this means my sphincter is a bit tight? I don't have spasms or pain when pooping.

I'm just tired of having a sore ass all the time. I dread waking up in the morning some days because I know I have to go to the bathroom and go through this process of cleaning myself and I don't see any other way. I don't know why hygiene has become more difficult for me? Maybe I'm getting hairier, idk?

Please share any thoughts you may have. One thread on here was talking about laser hair removal. I could def use that on my legs and ass.
monkeybutt812
Salt Bather

Topics: 10

Re: cleaning myself

Postby monkeybutt812 » 08 Apr 2017, 15:14

oh just to clarify the sore feeling is dull, achy pain. I guess how some people describe hemorrhoid pain. When I look down there I don't see any significantly swollen roids maybe just slightly. And sitting seems to bring it on...
monkeybutt812
Salt Bather

Topics: 10

Re: cleaning myself

Postby Canadabum » 09 Apr 2017, 08:30

Monkey - sounds like you have a sense of what is contributing to your issue - sitting. Not to oversimplify it but can you stand more during the day at work and home?

Also if you are dealing with some hems then I would recommend using a hem cream or at least a barrier cream when you go - to try and reduce swelling and prevent further irritation.

Final thought - what about consulting a dermatologist about how to reduce hair in areas that are being aggravated - something other than shaving. Not sure if this is safe or even a good idea - but worth exploring.
Canadabum

Topics: 19