Suffering long time

Change of bowel habits

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Suffering long time

Postby averageJoe2000 » 01 Oct 2017, 20:41

Hi all. So my thing started about 1 year ago. I do have pain but not as much as others although it scares me when i have it. Even though i have change my diet to eat good, i still don't get the large banana or snake shaped stool i used to get. Instead i get a splat most times(floating type) and some other non floater pieces . Many times what i evacuate is very little. And i go back to my day and still feel like i have more(and many times i do so i have to go to bathroom again) Do take note that i'm taking many medicines for other conditions I have

This has made me feel very bad, scared and anxious. Am i ever going to get better?

The doctor said maybe i have a fissure but did not even bother to check.(I had previously been checked and told i didn't have a fissure) ANd the only choices he gave me is just accept that you're ok, all you've said is normal OR to do a colonoscopy.

The colonoscopy is out of the question for me as i know my fissure is not that deep.(if i have a fissure)
And the fact that he's saying my bowel habits are normal is odd.

What should i do. PS it's a Gastro Intestinal doctor.
averageJoe2000
Fibre Addict

Topics: 7

Re: Suffering long time

Postby averageJoe2000 » 01 Oct 2017, 21:36

I also want to say that i'm starting to fear that i might need adult diapers since sometimes i have sudden diarrhea-like stool without warning. This sucks. Anyone have experience?
averageJoe2000
Fibre Addict

Topics: 7