Anal Fissure and Anal Warts HPV

Help!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Anal Fissure and Anal Warts HPV

Postby OttawaMarc1234 » 13 Jan 2018, 03:43

Suffering once again with both problems this time. A few years back was here just with an anal fissure which I 'beat on my own'. High Fibre Diet.Sitz Baths or Epsom Salt Baths and Nifedipine Cream.

Developed 3 anal warts over the summer...two small dangly ones and one Giant Flat Mushroom (the worst) and the damn Anal Fissure has returned after its 2 year Vacation!

Scheduled for my first Biopsy of the Big Wart on Monday next week. MRI on the 30th of January and Colonscopy on February the 27th 2018.

In the meantime...daily suffering...the burning the worst. Cant sleep at night despite Nefidipine Cream baths or even painkillers. Cannot take Ibrophine...too damn hard on my stomach even with food!!!

Discovered too much fibre...too many bowel movements...cant seem to get all the poo out just once a day! Today for instance went 7 times...the burning. Little poos are the worst!

Then the urge too poo....nothing there....madness!!

Think about my bum problems 24 hrs a day 7 days a week. Madness!!
OttawaMarc1234
Salt Bather

Topics: 10

Re: Anal Fissure and Anal Warts HPV

Postby OttawaMarc1234 » 13 Jan 2018, 03:53

Forgot to mention I take Mucilum powder with glass of Cranberry Cocktail once a day...always drink extra glass of water afterwards to avoid stomach cramps. (Live and Learn). My Giant Flat Mushroom Wart is the worst...is infected and various Antibiotics did zippo for the infection. Cephelexan gave me a skin rash after 3 days and Flagil didnt do a damn thing after 10 days. The wart is so 'Large and growing larger daily' nasty growth worse than my fissure. Used to my fissure now. The HPV worts are the worst. Its so big the wort its into my right bum cheek. Hard to sit anywhere and in the bath too. Friend got me a donut to sit on. Some what ok.

Never had any surgery in my entire life. Am 56 Year old Gay male. See what sex does? Develope HPV!! and fissures. Joy!!
OttawaMarc1234
Salt Bather

Re: Anal Fissure and Anal Warts HPV

Postby OttawaMarc1234 » 13 Jan 2018, 03:56

Aldara cream is for Lottery Winners and Rich People..us fixed-income dwellers not covered on Drug Plans.
OttawaMarc1234
Salt Bather