Traveling and CRS appointment

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Traveling and CRS appointment

Postby Guest » 20 May 2008, 11:48

Many Thanks Cheryl, hope the appointment goes well :)
Buttgirl my routine is the same as yours :)
Today my work friends commented on the way i sit at my PC which is usaully every which way to get comfy and reduce pressure...you know Image
As for travelling....NO. The thought of it and being away from home if anything happened would stress me right out....I feel for my family as i dont want to plan a holiday for the fear of not knowing how things will be :(
I am still very much on tenderhooks :roll:

Postby motherluch » 20 May 2008, 11:55

If you all remembeer, I just drove 18 hours to Disney with bleeding and a thrombosed hemmie. I was so reluctant to go, and thanks to all of you who responded asap, I went and boy am I glad I did!!
Just try your best to follow your routine whenyou are away, they have water, a bathroom and food, and Dr.s there too...that's what I told myself and it worked for me!!
motherluch
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 25

Postby cherylk » 20 May 2008, 12:03

Trying to concentrate on the positives--We saved a lot of money by not going to Australia and New Zealand for a month!! Plus my mother did not get stressed out for a whole month worrying about us, and I did not crash in the plane as I was fearing I might do which would leave our son with autism without his mom. Another positive--they are going to use one of my quotes on the ASA website, both in California and also on the Bay Area website. I have to go get ready to see my CRS!!
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46