3 weeks post surgery with botox

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

3 weeks post surgery with botox

Postby SusieUK » 08 Feb 2018, 11:08

Hi all,
I've been 'lurking' for quite a while now but have decided to join and thank everybody. I have been suffering with anal fissures on and off for the last twenty years since I had my son .... he's got a lot to answer for!! I did have five years pain free only for them to resurface about six years ago. After a lot of research & reading through these forums I decided enough was enough and finally had a fissurectomy, removal of scar tissue, botox & sentinal skin tag removal three weeks ago ...... it all seems to be too good to be true I now have no pain at all! Is this going to last? I am taking one movicol after my evening meal & no pain killers.
SusieUK
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Re: 3 weeks post surgery with botox

Postby Mypoorbutt » 08 Feb 2018, 13:30

Hi gosh yes children don’t realise the things they do to our bodies lol
I had Botox and was spasm free from the first day and pain free from around 4 weeks, it gave me many happy pain free months. We have had a couple of members who healed through Botox including mamafizz and BumUK both wrote diaries about their journey.
I’m sure that as you are already pain free then Botox will be the thing your body needed to heal itself
Good luck
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20