My success story of healing chronic fissure.

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

My success story of healing chronic fissure.

Postby skamala » 19 Feb 2018, 02:21

Hi Folks,
I owe to this forum for helping me during difficult period of last 1 month. I have read countless posts for remedies on this forum which were really helpful to heal without need of LIS surgery suggested by my doc

Today while writing this am healed, from past three days am able to pool without any pain or discomfort and eat fairly whatever i like(I am a vegetarian).

I will share my ordeal with this fissure from past 2 months shortly.
skamala

Topics: 1

Re: My success story of healing chronic fissure.

Postby fahsickofthis » 19 Feb 2018, 14:24

so happy you could heal your fissure without surgery! I wonder if I had gone into the doctor when my symptoms started I would have saved myself a lot of misery!
fahsickofthis
Fibre Addict

Re: My success story of healing chronic fissure.

Postby skamala » 20 Feb 2018, 09:58

I can say this forum helped me more than the doctor. Doctor asked me to eat whatever i like which worsened my AF. It took me a month to figure out that it was not helping me. Pain was too much day by day. I read somewhere in this forum about Juice fasting tried it for two days. It gave a break for fissure to cure itself. I drank watermelon, orange, carrot grape juices and coconut water every two hours. After two days i was really craving for food started eating soups made of millet soups like Ragi flour, Jowar flour for another two days. This made my poop really less. AF was pretty much healed. Started eating boiled veggies like ridge gourd, bottle gourd, lady finger with boiled rice which is very slippery to eat. Next morning my poop was so easy.

I had started applying Diatezem 2% after a month when i visited doctor suggested me. if it didn't cure he wanted me to undergo LIS surgery since it was chronic AF.

But i didn't want to go for surgery, had to take a extreme step such as juice fasting. It was good i lost few pounds and better now.

From past one week my poop is normal with no pain or discomfort.
skamala