How is everyone? Here is my Botox update...

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: How is everyone? Here is my Botox update...

Postby Guest » 02 Jun 2008, 11:39

Image Wonderful news Patty :D You sound like you have a spring in your step Image
Lecia, I am glad you had some promising news at your check up, lots of hard work ahead for you and us all really :roll:
Wow... What a gorgeous photo Lecia ! :sleepb:
I am off all creams and that just feels too crazy Image GULP!
Jo i am pleased to see you about , i am glad the surgery has been fissure freindly Image
Lars Image that sucks, i am sorry :(

Postby Jen » 02 Jun 2008, 12:38

I agree with Tabby! That is a wonderful photo Lecia! You always look so pretty and healthy - as is you had no bum issues! :snowwhite:
Jo - I used the nifedipine externally for 2 months and noticed little healing. I tried to put it internall once and it really did not make a difference. I statred using the nitro - and it REALLY works well. But I have to put it in internally, or I don't notice a difference. The mucus still comes and goes, but its not as much as before. It will come out with a BM. Before it was coming out when I passes gas, and that is what scared me. Also, there is not blood in it anymore - so things are looking up in that area - thanks for asking! Image
I am glad to hear everyone is doing better! Image
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Postby Guest » 02 Jun 2008, 17:32

So glad to hear that you all are having some good days and making progress. Your day will come Lars!

One of the hardest parts of dealing with rectal issues is that they are not visible so it is easy for people to dismiss and difficult to share your hardships with others. It makes me aware that others, though they look fine, may be miserably in pain. My friend has MS and she hasn't told anyone but me because I have some chronic problems. She looks perfectly healthy and people envy her and think she has it all but every day is a struggle for her.

Postby Guest » 02 Jun 2008, 18:08

Hello everyone!
Glad to hear from all of you. We all have good days and bad days. I guess we just need to know how to handle the bad ones so that the pain is not so bad.
Iamtiredofthis,
This is my third shot, I still have some pain but not 1/5 as bad as before. I go to the CRS on June 16th so I will be interested to see what he says. I want to get back on my bike this summer.
Jo,
Even with my Botox shots I still use the nefedipine cream. I think it has helped me. My CRS said to keeping on using it and then slowly I can taper off as I start to heal and the pain lessons.
Lecia,
I am glad you are feeling better. I think we are all going to have issues with sensitivity in our butt areas even when things are healed. Are you still having pain? Or has that subsided a little? I still complain to, I walk arouind when I am having pain saying a few choice four letter words like I said before LOL. But those days hopefully will be over.
I just like to hear from everyone. I think about you guys everyday. I tell all my friends about this forum and they think it is great that I have everyone here to talk to. Image Image
One more thing, Fissy where are you? Are you ok? I hope so. Please let me know how you are doing!
Here is a link to the site of where I found my CRS. I though you guys would like to see it.
http://www.viahealth.org/body_surgical.cfm?id=450
I hope it works!
Take Care,
Patty

Postby Fissulyna » 02 Jun 2008, 19:43

Hi Patty - here I am Image - still kick'n and breath'n, still looking goood Image outside LOL - inside is the other story Image . Butt is better - probably healed but this last episode just took the best of me Image . I know that tomorrow I can open my fissure again - just like that Image and it is not nice feeling to live with :pale: . I hate planing my life around may "hole" - it is driving me nuts. I also am doubting my presence here as a positive one now that I am a bad example of "not successful" case - I would hate to scare somebody or sound discouraging , so I post less and less often ...
Thank you buddy for remembering me Image and asking how am I doing :sprinkleheart: I feel like going into the forest where I can live of fibrous vegetation and squat all day. If I ever "fell off" this forum - you can look for me there !
LOVE YOU PATTY Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Jo » 02 Jun 2008, 19:56

Hi Image Fiss,
We love to hear from you!! You have a great sense of humor and are very encouraging. Please don't disappear!
Jo
Jo
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby Jen » 02 Jun 2008, 20:45

Fiss -
I second the motion! You can't disapear! Your success with your fissure is still yet to come. People that read the posts must understand that those who had LIS work for the first time, are not lurking around here anymore - thay heal and never come back most the time. Most of us that post here daily still have issues and that is why we post.
I remember one night I was so down and you wrote me that crazy story about you lab in your bathroom and your petri dish aka bottle cap. I never laughed so hard! Image You need to post because you help all of us so much. Image
I pray you get better soon! We are here for you and I love ya Fiss! Image
Jen :(+:
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Postby Deleted User 5 » 02 Jun 2008, 20:58

Thank you for pointing that out, Jen. I certainly never intended my remarks to Badass to be taken personally by anyone. Everyone's experience with LIS is important, and important to relate, good or bad. This forum is for people who suffer from fissures, healing is not a competition. We are all here for each other, and we are all pulling for each other. That's what we are all about. Image
Ok, so I am also still here to keep this place running so you can all pull for each other!
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 03 Jun 2008, 01:49

I love you all too, Image my buddies - I hope you all know that with certainty by now Image . Nothing makes me happier but to make you all laugh !!! I just lost the "bounce in my walk" LITERARY and figuratively LOL.
I feel down and don't want to pull others there. (Kimmy -boy - NOTHING to do with you Image, really !!! ) I will be around, thats for sure, but not as much as I used to. Not until I get that "spark" back and would be able to make my buddies smile because they do not deserve nothing less.
Thanks for prayers , I need them - thats for sure. You are all in my thoughts
always.
XOXOXOXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo..... Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby cherylk » 03 Jun 2008, 06:00

Fiss, I'll try to send you prayers and healing energy.
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46