Horse Chestnut -UPDATE!!!

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Horse Chestnut -UPDATE!!!

Postby spunkyflower » 26 Mar 2018, 10:16

Finally after trying EVERYTHING, sitz baths, essential oils, diet change, coconut oil, Pine oil, Im finally cured from my doctor diagnosed anal fissure taking 4 days of oral horse chestnut. I read about success with it online for some people. and thought what the hell, might as well try one more thing. No more pain at all during bowel movements and no more bleeding. I haven't felt this good for months! I did read some people on this site saying it doesn't work for anal fissures only hemmroids but it totally worked for me. I found it at the health food store, they are also called Aesculus Hippocastanum and you can get them in pill form, just take them as directed on the package. I will keep these pills on hand all the time now! unfortunately it seems to work great for some people and not at all for others but give it a try, you have nothing to lose! :notacrook:
Last edited by spunkyflower on 02 Apr 2018, 09:11, edited 1 time in total.
spunkyflower
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Re: Horse Chestnut

Postby spunkyflower » 02 Apr 2018, 09:05

Still feeling great and no set backs after taking an oral homeopathic horse chestnut pill. I took them for about 10 days. I was also experiencing tight sphincter problem when passing stool but after a couple days of kegal exercises that has gotten much better also. This morning I passed a very large stool with no pain, no blood and no problem for the first time since I received my anal fissure in Jan. I also took some other users advice and took a look at my root chakra and what it means when that is out of balance and took some steps to heal it. Even if your not into that "new age hippie" stuff really give it a try, I think you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Good Luck everyone!
spunkyflower
Fibre Addict

Re: Horse Chestnut -UPDATE!!!

Postby Vishal » 02 Apr 2018, 14:45

Hey even i am trying aswini yoga to balance out my root chakra. How do you go about it and where did you get that adcice from?
Vishal
Salt Bather

Topics: 2

Postby spunkyflower » 02 Apr 2018, 19:30

Well to be completely honest, I think life has been calling me on a spiritual path for years and I've been ignoring it and finally life threw such a wrench in my life and I couldn't ignore it anymore. After going to the dr, trying prescribed creams, sitz bathes and everything in between for MONTHS, I finally started to look inward at my spiritual health. I researched root chakra as I knew any hemmroid or anal fissure manifests out of an imbalance in that chakra. I knew I was hanging on to some emotional baggage that I needed to make peace with and so I did. I did root chakra meditation every evening and wrote some letters to people I had fallings out with in my past. No word of a lie 5 days later I was completely healed after dealing with this for 3 months. Look up some guided root chakra meditations. Make peace with your past. Forgive those who have wronged you and forgive yourself. I don't care what anyone says, I believe this was the difference that finally healed me. Good Luck!
spunkyflower
Fibre Addict

Postby Vishal » 02 Apr 2018, 21:30

I believe you too. Im actually indian. I believe in yoga and ayurveda. Thank you for your advice. Sometimes complicated problems have simple answers.
Vishal
Salt Bather

Topics: 2