Appointment Update

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Appointment Update

Postby Guest » 17 Jul 2008, 07:27

Fissy
Many thanks for telling me about your tag !
How are you feeling now Fiss ? I know that time of the month was a bad one for you Image
I do hope you are feeling better
x
Kim :)
Worried , ME ! LOL…No I am not, but I think happy is !!!
I feel a strange calmness............
I really am trying to push those negative thoughts far far away !
Happy
I have spoken to a few people about intubation and not one has ever recalled waking with a tube down their throat, how would you know this if you have never had one !!!?
Don’t be scared of G/A the likelihood is that we will all need one or more during our lives it really is nothing to be scared of…
Val, i love love love your sig....SPOT ON ! :D

Postby happyass » 17 Jul 2008, 09:31

i guess my sister was the unlucky one then when she had gall bladder surgery that this happened to.....
i am sure there are others....just like there are those poor people who didn't get sufficient anesthesia and then they look asleep, but in reality they are feeling everything that is happening to their body during the surgery.... YIKES!
see, Kim, I told you Tabby had it all under control.
I love your King Catfish Tabby!!! it's soooo cute :-)
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Fissulyna » 17 Jul 2008, 12:28

Hi Tabby XOXO ! I am feeling little bit better since I started using Cortisone cream on my butt in pure desperation since nothing else worked . I had a feeling that it was somewhat inflamed since it started hating warm baths (????) and I remembered that my SF CRS always insisted of me trying it and since I had a cream that she prescribed long time ago I decided to try since I really had nothing to loose except my mind . It helped very fast (today is 4th day) and tomorrow I have app. with my girl CRS that came back from vacation just to see what the heck is going on before I go to that "laser guy" on 28th - just can't wait any more for ANYBODY to look at my butt and say what the heck is going on now #^&&@@#$!!!!!
Thanks for asking buddy Image and I am so glad that you are so calm - I felt that way before the surgery - once one reaches the point of such discomfort - nothing looks so scary any more, not even the death LOL - at least that is how I felt Image.
Hope you are not in too much pain though Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby cherylk » 17 Jul 2008, 12:50

Fiss,
Good luck with your doc appointments!
:nevergive:
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Guest » 17 Jul 2008, 14:57

How scary for that to happen to your sister ! its enough to make one panic that’s for sure !
The latter thought isn’t even worth thinking about ! double yikes !
Dear Fiss
That’s exactly what I had to turn to too, the cortisone, I found it takes away the swelling and inflammation quite quickly,
I am glad you get to see your female doc tomorrow, I am sure she can advise you to what the next step will be , I am glad the pain is easing off for you..
My pain has got better each day too, I piled the cortisone on, I had to do everything I could to ensure a pain free exam !
Thank you for your comforting words Image
x
Good luck for tomorrow cherub Image

Postby Fissulyna » 17 Jul 2008, 15:19

Thanks buddies Image - I will let you know how it went ASAP! I wish she finds fissure closed, but at the same time that would be than a mystery of what is actually causing the pain. Although 2 weeks passed since initial "pinch" it would be possible for fissure to close :roll: , ah geeeeeeez, all is possible with butts - just keep your fingers crossed that she really makes a correct assumption for whatever is going on Image
:cinderella:
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby happyass » 17 Jul 2008, 16:17

good luck fissy tomorrow.....
it will all be okay!
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Guest » 20 Jul 2008, 11:42

Hey Tabster!

I am glad you had an insightful visit with your doctor. It sounds like he really wants to help you! That is so encouraging. I don't know much about AD, but I do know I feel better the next day after an anoscopy and I think that has to do with stretching things out. I wish mypoopyhurtsme would stop by, because he has the most info on this.

I have had 3 GAs this year and don't have any concern about it at all. I don't remember the tube coming in or out and they said my throat my be sore but it never was. I do like versed though for twilight because you feel like you are floating on air and it is the nicest sensation though. But I think whichever your doctor recommends is the best. The general might be better because that way he won't have to worry about any movements and do what he needs to do if he finds anything.

I feel so out of touch with you. I hope you are doing okay, missy!

Postby cherylk » 20 Jul 2008, 12:31

Lecia,
I have had similarly good experiences with GAs. I think it is helpful to remember we are all here to help one another and share experiences like you have done. Sometimes sharing horror stories does not help a person about to undergo a procedure! Like I shared earlier, my friend's husband was just hit and killed on his riding lawnmower, so there are risks with anything--even getting out of bed each day!!
Cheryl
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Guest » 20 Jul 2008, 12:36

Lecia :'\;redbud:
Thanks cherub...
I have cked out mypoopyhurtsme posts before , i belive "FISHY" is the only boardie here to have had the A/D !!
I am going with my vibes Lecia ! i am not scared and i want to be fixed, the pain is pretty much back to lasts years nastyness, i cannot cough, pee or sneeze without pain , thats when you know things are shit !
Tis cool thou, i have had my initial setback Image so i am not so miffed about it all, the quicker the better i say !!
Thank you for your support :minispid: