Please help with anoheal

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Please help with anoheal

Postby happyass » 04 Oct 2008, 20:24

i've never been to italy. i dated someone who was preparing to go to italy when we broke up and ever since then, i have had an aversion to go.....
but a few years ago, i have lightened up and i think i am ready to finally check out florence and venice primarily and then rome and milan next.
i really hope i get to go visit china in 2009. i would love to just be immersed in everything asian. i would love to visit the great wall of china and some buddhist temples and of course club around in tokyo and enjoy in their art of massage and acupressure Image
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Fissulyna » 04 Oct 2008, 23:13

Oh Image , than its a done deal :) !!! We all meet in Florence next summer Image - how about that ?!?!
:kim:
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 05 Oct 2008, 08:56

Sounds good to me. I want to go to Lake Como and pretend I am Padme!
I love this new picture of you Fiss! You are sitting! Image You are a stunner and the necklace looks pretty on you! Image

Postby Corsi » 05 Oct 2008, 09:30

Fissulyna wrote:Italy rules in my opinion too Image !!! I was in Florence couple of times Image - but Venice is one place I also wish to see ASAP LOL !!!Rome too, of course and hey, how about Milan : ))) !!!??

Me, my fissure and my family were in Italy this summer....we visited Rome, Tuscany and a seaside town called San Vincenzo. Rome was too hot for us in the summer, my fissure loved bathing in the sea and Tuscany was beautiful like always.
Italy is so many things, big difference between the north and south of Italy. Milan is a beautiful town, we visited it last summer...fancy town....fashion.
Visit Paris in the spring, it is so beautiful then... Image
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby Jen » 05 Oct 2008, 12:50

My hubby and I were able to travel all over Italy. We went to Venice, Rome, Pisa, Tuscany, Florence, Napels, pompeii, and the island of Capri. My husband actually lived right outside of Venice for 2 years before we met. I LOVE Italy!!! I really want to go to Sweden one day to see where my family came from.
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Postby Fissulyna » 05 Oct 2008, 13:21

Hey Lecia babe- I have to hide your wish from my hubby lol since he pleads with me to go there for years now LOL and I love Tuscan heat more ha ha, BUT, if you go, I will go too : )))!!!
Thanks for liking my photo so much XOXO Yeap - sitting is a big step ha ha, oh boy, what this
life is doing to us - it is comical and sad at the same time - I still have a feeling that "somebody" has a good laugh watching us all here lol
Hope you have a good day today buddy-bud :sprinkleheart:
Jen - yes , it certainly is true how North and South differ in many ways and dialect too. It is also funny how Northern part looks "down" to Southern part - all people are crazy in this world - I swear !!!! LOL
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby Deleted User 5 » 05 Oct 2008, 20:06

Jen - yes , it certainly is true how North and South differ in many ways and dialect too. It is also funny how Northern part looks "down" to Southern part - all people are crazy in this world

Hmmm... sounds suspiciously like another country I know.... Image
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 05 Oct 2008, 21:53

I know - I know Image - it is so amazing to me too - soo sooooo silly !!!!! Oh boy - and it is also same between the Czech and Slovaks and Bavarians and other parts of Germany and so forth - WHY OH WHY ARE PEOPLE SO STUPID ??????? I personally LOVE USA South - dialect and all , maybe bible is too much "waved" around lol (although I love Bible ), but jokes are just so untrue and silly and what is in "jokes" one can find in the Boston too if one looks for it Image - just nebulous !!!!!
As I said - people are just crazy and have to make others look "funny" or "stupid" so they would feel better about themselves , I guess Image ...
Fissulyna
VIP