I'm Back and need some help.

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: I'm Back and need some help.

Postby Deleted User 5 » 09 Oct 2008, 14:12

Well, she sure looks like you!!! I think it's cool she likes the "wilder" costumes, I bet she is a handful!! :D
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 09 Oct 2008, 15:07

Gatoring !!! Image Yikes be careful !
Sweet avator Fissy Image

Postby Guest » 09 Oct 2008, 15:24

Wow-she does look like you-what a fantastic costume! Here, we'll have one fairy and one hippie. I am dressing up as an angel. What about you guys!
Yep, now is not the time to sell but if I had money to invest I would snap up some cheap real estate!

Postby Fissulyna » 09 Oct 2008, 21:51

Thanks Tubby -bud xoxo !!!
Kim - interestingly lol, the older one is a handful Image - you know how looks can be deceiving Image he he !!! Younger one is one that writes the poetry - remember Image And , it was like that since they came to this world , from day one. Older screamed day and night and had to have her way - was grounded a ton of times in her little life. Younger slept through the night at 8 weeks old and when was a toddler spent hours playing alone "make believe" , always smile on her face. Older was always pouting and never at peace with anything lol - drama queen Image BUT, it makes it so much more interesting ha ha, never a day of boredom here !!!
Lecia - your girls are so cute - can't wait to see them in the costumes ! We did not buy any yet : (. Older is changing her mind every day and younger wants to be a Viking girl but "cute" one this time around lol , I guess she saw a cute guy at her new High School he he heeeee...
Eh...I wish I have surplus of money , he he, best time to buy stock and real estate is NOW !!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Jen » 09 Oct 2008, 23:02

Fissy & Lecia -
Your girls look so much like you guys! They are super cute!
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39