Movicol/Miralax

Found a good website that has some really handy information?  Post your links here...

Return to References, Websites, Facts...

Re: Movicol/Miralax

Postby Fissulyna » 04 Nov 2008, 15:09

Kim and my fav. "banana slug" photo Image Sorry to interrupt the thread - it just always makes me smile Image
Lecia - you look so cute there too Image - was it an early summer in your garden ???Looks so tranquil !!! Hey - I now have to find my photo of "squatting "in the nature LOL !!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Deleted User 5 » 05 Nov 2008, 08:24

Hey - I now have to find my photo of "squatting "in the nature LOL !!!
OK! Just make sure it's taken at a discreet angle!! Image
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 05 Nov 2008, 08:43

You guys are so funny! Actually that was my garden a few weeks ago. We got a frost and all my wildflowers have passed on.

Yes, let's see some squatting photos in nature-now that would make a great calendar!

Postby derryboy » 07 Mar 2009, 11:44

old post i know, but saves starting a new thread guys.
simple question... MOVICOL
how should it generaly cause your stools to look.
mines are a very thick paste if u like, sorry to be so graphic.. and when i stop ive a got mud hut sitting in my toilet.
i use 1/2 aday, i eat all bran for breakie, as i was told this wood gel things to gether to get a soft but binded poo. not happening guys, been on this for ooo about 2 weeks +.
i know guys on here have been on movicol, so wood just like to hear how they found theres after movicol.
i drink lots of water, even if i take one movicol per day i get the ame reaction,, i dont want to stop it all together, i jst want to try d find out if mud huts are the norm with this stuff, i no everyone is different but some input wood be much greatly recieved from my friends xx
ps sorry about the graphic explanation and subject xxx
derryboy
King Fissure

Topics: 20

Postby Corsi » 08 Mar 2009, 07:07

I use lactulose with first 2 meals and 1 Movicol with last meal, and BMs are formed but kind of soft...
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby Guest » 09 Mar 2009, 04:24

Mud huts ! Image
Your BMS sound very soft Dazzy and maybe that is best while you are healing from recent trauma !
I take one sachet of movicol before bedtime and my BMS are formed and soft, sometimes if I have overdone the fibre it can be looser and not as formed !
Do you take the lactoluse still Dazzy ?

Postby cherylk » 09 Mar 2009, 06:48

Ditto for me, Dazzy. But I have to take 2 sachets (approx) daily. I measure mine out by teaspoons. Lovely pic, Corsi!!
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby derryboy » 09 Mar 2009, 10:23

no lactolus, tabby. 9wells stopped that. just the movicol. Image <<<<...yup just like that tabby, i eat a lil all bran for breakie, nd then i have been told to stick to simple diet likes of soups, salads, just simple easy going foods, i stil drink 150cl of water per day, as well as pineapple/or apple juice .
seems everyone is diff, i`ll just go with the flow the now,
derryboy
King Fissure

Postby cherylk » 09 Mar 2009, 10:26

Dazzy,
I really hope that you are feeling better. Image
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby derryboy » 09 Mar 2009, 10:49

pain wise still very tender,cherylk, house bound and most of the time bed bound, nurse reckons another 7 /10 days of taking it all very easy nd slow, then build it up, got a mri scan on the 23 rd march ...then appt with mr smith think its around 10 days afterwards to go over results etc, nd to talk about next steps if any, hoping to be released with further steps, but hey, its a waitn game now hunny, thank you for asking ...
how are you, i hope ur mood and life is more upbeat than mine at the min hun, take care, tabby was going to pass on the grumpster but i feel at the mo, i would get the full enjoyment with the lil yellow $%$Ј$%$Ј, so i have asked her to pass him to another, until i can drive him to place he`ll fear lol, payback xx lol
derryboy
King Fissure