Tips for Good Pooping

Found a good website that has some really handy information?  Post your links here...

Return to References, Websites, Facts...

Re: Tips for Good Pooping

Postby Guest » 19 Mar 2009, 07:59

Hey Fissy !
Don’t be disappointed ! I know what a bong is :roll:
I just don’t have one in the bathroom Image

Postby cherylk » 19 Mar 2009, 08:59

Corsi,
I finally read the article. What a persuasive piece on squatting! Thanks very much for posting.
Cheryl Image
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Corsi » 19 Mar 2009, 10:01

Thanks, but it was Lecia who first told me about it months ago. I tried squatting then, but it was too painful.
It is a very persuasive site indeed, and it makes sense don't you think? At least if you look at the pictures of the anal canal during squatting and the other "on the porcelaine throne" way... Image
How are you Cheryl? Who's on the picture?
Image Corsica
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby cherylk » 19 Mar 2009, 10:16

I think it makes perfect sense, Corsi, and I, in fact, asked one of my docs, and he agreed that squatting would be better for our anatomies. I thought the part about gyno and urinary probs in females caused by "sitting" was particularly interesting. If Lecia posted previously, I did not read the entire article at that time.
I am doing OK. That is ME in the picture holding my trophy--I was 14 years old at the time!! Thanks for asking. I had been disappointed that no one else had noticed!! Image (The trophy is quite small! ) Image
cherylk
VIP

Postby Corsi » 19 Mar 2009, 10:19

Maybe they only saw the trophy and not you, after all the trophy takes most of the place in the picture Image
PS My GP said that they told children to do something suatting like if they were constipated...
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby cherylk » 19 Mar 2009, 10:29

I'm going to pass this tip along to my son although he tells me he is not usually constipated! Image
Anyway, thanks for noticing my picture. I will soon be using more pictures like that one in my avatars as I had some pics scanned recently.
cherylk
VIP

Postby Fissulyna » 19 Mar 2009, 12:50

Wow Cheryl - you look so mature for 14 year old :D !!! I was wondering whole morning what you were holding - now thanks for clarifying ! What did you get your trophy for ??? Tap-dance competition or French or Math , or perhaps some other talent that we still do not know about you ??? Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby juney » 19 Mar 2009, 13:21

i don't know about anyone else but squatting wasn't good for me. i tried it for a few weeks last spring and felt great at first but then after awhile it was very uncomfortable. being in that position over the toilet and having all that pressure on the rectum wasn't beneficial for my butt. it seemed to cause more problems and pain. but if it works for some, then keep it up! we've just gotta find something that works and do it til we heal i guess!
juney
King Fissure

Topics: 36

Postby cherylk » 19 Mar 2009, 14:05

When I was a cheerleader in high school, I was selected as the representative from our group to be in a queen's contest during the basketball season. I didn't win, but got a "runner up" trophy along with a few others!! Awhile back I said I would post a pic of the trophy if I could find it! Image
cherylk
VIP

Postby Fissulyna » 19 Mar 2009, 17:52

Cheryl- yeap, it would be fun to see the trophy itself : )) ! You were very brave to make those jumps up on top of the formations, have you ever got injured ??? Hope not !
Juney - yes, we all have to experiment until we find what works for us. Everybody is different Image Hope you are feeling better today and that acup. helped a lot Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61