OT-how do I put my picture up here?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

OT-how do I put my picture up here?

Postby sidra1968 » 25 Sep 2009, 11:57

I would like to put some pic up here for my profile ..how do I do this?
Thank in advance all of you super a/f peeps!
sidra1968
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Re: OT-how do I put my picture up here?

Postby cherylk » 25 Sep 2009, 12:37

Go to profile, avatar, click browse, and put up a pic from your hard drive supply! Hope that helps! In what state do you live in the Midwest? I live in Illinois.
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby sidra1968 » 25 Sep 2009, 12:49

Thanks, will do that this weekend! I am in Bloomington..aren't you in Peoria?
sidra1968
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby cherylk » 25 Sep 2009, 14:05

Right! I was thinking of the other person who indicated "Midwest." Sorry, I got mixed up! :roll:
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby NeuropathicGuy » 07 Oct 2009, 11:04

Nice pic Sidra! I won't ask if you made the game this last week :)
NeuropathicGuy
King Fissure

Topics: 45

Postby sidra1968 » 07 Oct 2009, 11:26

Thanks!
But of course I was there!..season tix..first time we left a home game before it was over (as did others). Have to make a point that these performances are unacceptable to the donors and fans. Doubt you've heard, but Juice has been benhed for Homecoming Saturday (Michigan State)..first time ever! Eddie McGee is starting, should be interesting.
I had a great time anyway, partied in a PennState tent with some awesome people and learned a new drinking game. The Illini fans are all now making up songs about the team and Zook - "The Wreck of the Zook-led Illini" is just one!
What's going on with you?
sidra1968
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby NeuropathicGuy » 07 Oct 2009, 11:46

Nice, you really are one of the Illini faithful! I didn't know Juice got benched, been following my Dodgers and LA Kings lately, and of course there's the Mizzou game tomorrow. Seems like a pretty strong reaction, though, the events of this season don't really seem like Juice's fault. Getting Penn State last week was just a bit of a bad draw, period.
I've been alright, been having some health concerns lately for both myself and the babies, so kinda distracted these days. Fissure/abscess still acting up over there or all under control now? Are ya drinking real beer yet?
NeuropathicGuy
King Fissure

Postby sidra1968 » 07 Oct 2009, 11:55

Well, I think the staff figured that had to do SOMETHING..anything, really to shake things up..yes, we have played 3 out of 4 top 20 teams, but it's not that we lost... it's HOW we lost..not being competitive in the 2nd halves at all! Now, the easier part of the schedule is finally here..we need to win 5 more to even become bowl eligible..I sure would be ecstatic if that happened.
I still have like a hard sore down there. Only hurts after a bm and nothing terrible. I am off all meds (other than Miralax at night)and just seeing if my body heals itself, so to speak. No fissure problems at all, thank goodness.
What happened with the twins? And yourself? I've been looking on here for info the last week or so and haven't seen anything.
And yes, real beer, vodka, and jello shots are back into my weekly rotation! It's a pleasure.
sidra1968
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby NeuropathicGuy » 07 Oct 2009, 12:07

Haha ok you're going to be my inspiration now. From a fissure to vodka shots in a 2 months time, that's gotta be some kind of record. I'm trying to work from a fissure to Taco Bell in about 3 months time, definitely behind the curve here :)
It's a bit of a long story, but basically my wife gave birth about 3 weeks ago, the baby girl is fine and home with us but the baby boy is still in intensive care. He suffered a complication and ended up with brain damage, they have no idea how severe or what the long term prognosis is. He had seizures, breathing problems (he had to be resuscitated when he first came out), and can't eat on his own. They're probably going to put a tube into his stomach so we can take him home and feed him. Right now they're feeding him through a tube in his nose because his reflexes are messed up. So we're in for the long haul here, no matter what happens the doc has told us that he'll need specialized long term care. We're hoping for the best but I try to be realistic, it's not looking too good. So life kind of changed on a dime there.
Myself, I've been having abdominal cramps lately around the colon area, not sure if that's a sign of some inflammatory disease or Valium withdrawal or just long term MiraLAX use. Also been dizzy/tired with low blood pressure and still dropping weight, which is why I'm trying to eat more fatty stuff and increasing caloric intake lately. Got some bloody spit recently, too, but I've had that before from sinusitis and gum problems so I'm not too worried there. So yeah I'm kind of falling apart. I remember from classes in the past that the mortality rate takes a big upswing once people hit their 30's but I kinda didn't think it'd manifest so dramatically for me personally :)
Anyhow it is what it is, I guess, all the docs I've seen tell me there's nothing wrong with me and pin everything on anxiety and bad eating habits. I don't fully believe them but I guess time shall tell who's right. I hope they are, but well, ya never know. Sports are a nice distraction, if there wasn't some kind of game to watch on TV every day I think I'd be nuts by now!
NeuropathicGuy
King Fissure

Postby sidra1968 » 07 Oct 2009, 12:20

Very sorry to hear that..what do they mean by specialized care? At home or in a facility? I guess that's not a fair question for them yet, it's way too early, time will tell. I was concerned something wasn't right when I didn't see you on here.
As far as you're concerned..my goodness, you're only 31!!! I didn't start dancing till I was 30 and still feel young at 41. Please stop thinking that way..the stress will manifest itself in countless health problems. I would guess that your stomach problems are somewhat due to these recent stressors..that would only stand to reason.
Try to eat 2000 calories a day..milkshakes, soft desserts, etc. That should put some weight on.
I sure agree about the sports! I'm geared up today for the start of the playoffs. Did you see the game last night? That was one of the best baseball games I can recall. Awesome game.
Speaking of your Dodgers, we are rooting for them in a sea of Card fans..Sat. night after the game we're supposed to go watch the Cards/Dodgers at a sports bar (I'm gonna wear a Dodgers hat). I'll probably have a beer dumped on me..lol..the Cards fan around here are die-hard.
sidra1968
Proctosphincteranalogist