6 years in - finally healed - butt plug magic

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Re: 6 years in - finally healed - butt plug magic

Postby mike1971 » 16 Aug 2018, 19:13

Thanks for asking Missy my CRS says my wound has healed but I'm still feeling some discomfort like slight burning and stinging from the incision site. Maybe this is scar pain? The pain isn't as bad as it was or for ad long as it was a few weeks ago. It's been about 3 months now. I hope this gets better ad time goes. it's ses like an awfully long process / time.

I don't think I have an issue with tightness. I must have had half a dozen doctors examine me in the last 6 months and not one has brought up the possibility.

How do you know if this is the case?
mike1971
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 14

Postby missy moo » 16 Aug 2018, 19:19

9 out 10 reasons for a non healing or reoccurring anal fissure is due to a high resting tone / tightness
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby mike1971 » 16 Aug 2018, 19:22

Missy have you had any physio therapy for tightness?

Is this the same as a tight pelvic floor?

Do you know?
mike1971
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 16 Aug 2018, 19:27

The tightness is the anal muscle being to tight it's something like a inch long cylinder and for some people it's just over tight from birth and others it becomes tight from having skinny bms which we try to create when we have pain during bms from fissures or hemorrhoids or what ever these are the main two reasons for
An overly tight muscle
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby mike1971 » 16 Aug 2018, 20:03

Oh my Missy I hope things will eventually get better for all of us.

I just feel so awful having to deal with all this :(
mike1971
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 16 Aug 2018, 20:31

Do you like to read? I really recommend you read a book by Louise Hay called you Can Heal Your Life. It goes into why different people get sick an why. I believe our physical issues stem from our emotional issues and childhood challenges it explains why we are all different have different beliefs have different backgrounds have different issues have different pasts different experiences and different illnesses I've become spiritual since reading the book I now more then ever believe everything happens for a reason our physical and or mental health issues come from things like unresolved deep-rooted
Fear
Shame
guilt
Resentment
Anger
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby mike1971 » 16 Aug 2018, 20:42

Yes Missy I agree. I too believe our emotional state of being affects our health and also our healing.

I've heard of this book before it haven't had a chance to order it. Thanks.

I'm happy to hear it has helped you. I really do need to get myself a copy. I've suffered from anxiety off and on for many years. I've been depressed having to deal with my current health issues and situation. I'm sure my emotional state doesn't help.
mike1971
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 16 Aug 2018, 20:44

I also 1 million percent believe that nature can help heal us I mean look outside isnt it never ending healthy stuff the difference between a healthy strong tree and a human is we have a brain an beliefs an emotions when a plant or tree gets damaged it mends it don't half mend an then stop an think wait I don't think I'm meaning let me look it up let me feel the pain an wait here a while thinking about obsessing over it. We need to stop paying it attention we think things onto our lives we get into a situation in life and then we sit there and we stew over it paying attention to the bad I feel like when we focus on something we grow it make it bigger it's like ignoring a child's bad behaviour and only giving them attention for the good the child learns to be good way more often therefore growing the good and diminishing the bad.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby mike1971 » 16 Aug 2018, 21:00

Oh how I wish I could find the will power deep down inside but it's been such an emotional and physical nightmare for me these last 6 months it's difficult to crawl out of the hole I've fallen into.

It's been the most difficult situation is ever had to real with in my lifetime.

Bless you Missy. Tomorrow is another day. I pray it's a better one for us all.
mike1971
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 16 Aug 2018, 21:04

I've had anxiety too an still do on an off since childhood I'll be the first to say I created my issues not because I thought let's have a fissure for 5 years that mite be interesting but because I'm emotionally felt a certain way about something for years and ignored it and not dealt with it whether it's one thing on multiple things we need to work on our internal issues I feel like anxiety doesn't exist it's not an actual thing if it were every single person on this planet would have it anxiety/fear isn't real because we don't all feel it we're as if we all had a gun pointed to our face we would all have fear real fear because it's actual fear exists. If you have a bad experience at work and the rest of the day you felt anxious the anxiety is not caused by the bed experience at work the bad experience at work triggered something from deep within a belief from one or more past experiences that were similar which triggered the anxiety we don't know what they are sometimes because they hurt so we buried them especially as young children I find meditating really helps I feel like we all do know the answers but we need to calm and quiet ourselves to a point where we can ask our innerself for the answers now days we are all overstimulated working too much thinking too much stressing too much I could go on all day I've been down I use to have panic attacks where I thought I was going to die an was to scared to tell anyone because I didn't want them to freak out because I was dying I walked myself into accident and emergency one time thinking I was dying they hooked me up to multiple machines and ran multiple tests they tild me I have anxiety panic attacks postnatal depression i know stuff I've been there an I fully believe that anxiety and panic attacks in particular are just fear based that doesn't exist there's no reasoning behind there's no solid proof for it
missy moo
King Fissure